Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DelBoy - back in business!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
o/

I played Discovery FL from the beginning and I cant remember my fist acc, but I remember this one from 4 years ago when I was playing in Platinum Inc.
I'm starting fresh because all my ships and billions of $ are gone with my old HDD. But who needs all that when you have Helium ^^

So see you all in space and fly safe o/
Loud Dog, Did i just see you out on the server with a character of the same name?

Welcome back!
Yea probably you did Smile
Eeeeey! Welcome back.
(10-04-2016, 02:00 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Eeeeey! Welcome back.

Thx and I see you became a #green beast now :O Gratz!
Welcome back.

Can give you a loan to get some 5ker if you want. (%less and interest-free, you will just have to give my money back when make some)
(10-04-2016, 02:08 PM)Loud Dog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 02:00 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Eeeeey! Welcome back.

Thx and I see you became a #green beast now :O Gratz!

[Image: tumblr_nsp4cwPxsg1r0qdifo1_500.gif]
(10-04-2016, 02:10 PM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back.

Can give you a loan to get some 5ker if you want. (%less and interest-free, you will just have to give my money back when make some)

Thx alot for the offer but I already made about 200mill for now and cried alot after I saw my Firefly is gone Sad

And Yes I was pirated buy a bunch of metagamers alreadyBig Grin Lost a profit of 36mil because they just wanted to blow something up ....not even giving me a chance to pay.
Awesome like always ... everything is still the same Smile