Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Most Exciting Equipment Vendors & Exotic Materials Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just returned home after completing office work. I have received your money and as soon as possible I am completed your order and contacted you. Your order has been moved to the top post.
Please take a look at the top post & .
Sold Cloak Disruptor Type-1
Logan, just letting you know that your private messages, are full, you need to delete some so people can message you via the forums
(11-04-2018, 02:56 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Logan, just letting you know that your private messages, are full, you need to delete some so people can message you via the forums
Thanks for letting me know. I am deleted some of my private messages.
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman.

I do not have time to shop for being busy in my real life, so I have been keeping the shop closed for a while.
We will not accept any more orders at this time as long as the store is being reopened.

I hope I can solve my problems very quickly. We could not have come so far without your help. I would like to thank all of you for the help you have given us so far, and I hope you will support me in the future as well.

All of you are very good, I pray this to God.

[Image: star.gif] Do not worry about those who are ordered. [Image: star.gif]

Best regards
Logan Heart

"SHOP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSE"
That is a shame to hear Logan, I hope your store reopens soon and things in your personal life becomes easier.

I would also like to ask, what is the ETA on my Matrix Beacon?
(11-08-2018, 04:19 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]That is a shame to hear Logan, I hope your store reopens soon and things in your personal life becomes easier.

I would also like to ask, what is the ETA on my Matrix Beacon?
Thank you Shaggy
There are some problems that take a little time to correct. I think there is such a time in everyone's life. but don't worry I'll be back soon.

Trying to give your Matrix Beacon through Sunday.

Sold Hyperspace Matrix Module MK I

Edit: Oops, accidently sent cash. Didn't see your message above.

Could you please refund me 300 mill back to [Bank]Snoopy please?

https://gyazo.com/3de5781ef25f1cfb5e67dc76909a9295

(Unless you're taking orders now. If you are still taking Orders then I'd like to Order a JD Mk3, if not then just send the cash back. Thanks! Best of luck with everything.)