Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [HELP]Ship is only half visible...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So....

I created a ship in Milkshape.

It looks good, is hardpointed, resized and works in SP mode using a similar ini file from an other ship it's based of (no it's not the modified Bayonet, but more about it much later Big Grin)

now, I positioned it like the model it's based of on the grid in milkshape so it's center should be the same as the base model...

But somehow when docked it's half sunk, half visible.

I don't know if it has something to do with the HpMount hardpoint, but if it does, no clue why it's sunk because I set it at -6.00000 on the Y axis.

Please i need a little advice on how to make it perfectly fitting into the game Big Grin

Thanks.
Send me the files Hellfire, ill look at it. Its probably your ship's size went mad during cmp export or whatever you do to that obj file, im not familiar with export and file conversion process of ships that much.
It must be the HpMount, I have had a problem like this before and fixed it when I repositioned it once more.

P.S Can I see the model (in p3d.com or a simple screen?) Thx
I tried everything, repositioning the HP, repositioning the whole model, deleting the HpMount and making it again, with numbers, without numbers, mounted on the root, mounted on any other part, made multiple HpMount hardpoints each on the same position but mounted other parts of the ship. Nothing does it -.-

Sorry, but for the time being it's "classified" Smile