Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers------from .:j:.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Channel.....
Encryption.....MAXIMUM ENCRYPTION
Recipient: Lane Hacker Command
Subject: Might Want to Lay Low.

Begin Message:

[Image: latest?cb=20120418035853]

Greetings Hackers, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of doing business together. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is GIlbert Kapp, the new Director of Inter-House Operations for the Junker's Congress. I've had a report come across my desk that one of your pilots was caught docking at Rochester Base while fleeing from some Liberty Navy ships. I won't insult your intelligence by stating the obvious, but this is bad for business....for both of us. After talking this over with our Arbiter, I need to ask you to lay low for awhile and cut activity around Rochester to a minimum, for now. Otherwise I'm gonna have more Naval suits knocking at my proverbial door and if the activity gets to high, they will lock that sector down. And again that would be bad for business.

Now I know this might affect your operations and I am not an unjust nor unfair man. So I am willing to offer some sort of compensation for the hit you'll take. Whether it be credits, help moving supplies to your bases, maybe loading a few of your transports up with Premium Scrap? How can I help you help us?

I await your response.

Respectfully yours,
Gilbert Kapp
Director of Inter-House Operations
Junker's Congress

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Le.Gérant.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CRk8fDf.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

Greetings Mr Kapp. My name is Le Gérant, newly appointed Ambassador of the Lane Hackers and I will be the one addressing this issue today.

At first I had felt a slight aggressive undertone to your transmission but after having read it, I completely understand where you are coming from. We have similar rules amongst the Inner Circle, to always make one hundred percent sure that you are not being followed when docking on any base. However, I am sure that you yourself have probably had problems with the outliers, members that are not of the inner circle and just people in it for themselves and how hard they can be to regulate.

However, we still take responsibility for it as the Lane Hackers. Do you have the name of this individual? If at all possible, it would greatly help to reprimand the individual at cause and drill the rules into him because this is unacceptable. The Lane Hackers have never had any bad blood with the Junkers and I don't want it to start now because of the action of a single careless man. So rest assured that this will be dealt with. As soon as you can release that individual's name to me if at all possible. If not, we will find a way, we will look into logs.

Thank you for bringing this to us Mr Kapp. If you need anything else from us, do not be afraid to contact me as the Ambassador.

As for compensation, it is us who should apologize for this mishap. If we need anything from the Junkers, I will let you know but for the moment, it is us who apologize, not the Junkers who should.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Opening Channel.....
Recipient: Lane Hacker Command
Subject: Might Want to Lay Low.

Begin Message:

A pleasure to meet you Mr. Gérant. I do apologize if I came off as aggressive, that was not my intent. My social interactions have been limited to directing Salvaging operations, pirates trying to take my Junk, and Police officers until recently. Sometimes, I'm a little too direct for my own good. Again, apologies for any misunderstandings.

But we did not come here to talk about my speech patterns, we've come here to talk business. The information you requested is here. Don't ask me how I got my hands on that. *Chuckles* The pilot's name is Gustav Graves. We've had our fair share of troubles with some of our newer members, so any worries you have about bad blood, you can put them to rest. There isn't any. Just explain to the pilot the intricate, complex nature of our relationship and how an incident like this can ripple out and cause complications. I've given that talk to a few too many here recently. *Chuckles again*

I do appreciate your time and attention to this. Should you ever need to contact or call upon the congress, you can contact me directly.

Wishing you good business,
Gilbert Kapp
Junker's Congress
...uploading.data...

Greetings Mr Kapp. No offense taken, do not worry.

Thank you for sending me the requested information, I will make sure to have a little talk with this member as his actions are not in our codes of operation and conduct.

Should you also need to ever contact me or call upon the Lane Hackers, you can also contact me directly. Stay safe out there.

...uploading.data...

Greetings Mr Kapp.

I just wanted to follow up on this issue. Interruptor Graves has been notified and reprimanded for his actions. Furthermore, expect compensation from the man himself, whatever he decides to do to right this wrong.

Lane Hackers are not afraid to assume responsibility.

...Interruptor.Gustav.Graves.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: yFWONUL.png]

Good day Mr. Kapp,

I have deliberated for a time on how to phrase this message, as I fear that it may seem like a forced apology, and it has therefore taken some time for me to reply. I'm afraid that words are all too often used to excuse oneself, and as such, I would like to add a little token of recompense to add a little more weight to when I say that I assume full responsibility for this incident. If any damage has been caused, do tell me and I shall compensate.

In regards to the token: On a stroll through California, I happened upon a Xeno blocking the trade lane from New York jump gate to Mojave. Aggressive as they are, he couldn't help but assail me and I would have destroyed him, had this creature not appeared. Using the opportunity as the creature attacked, the Xeno fled, having sustained heavy damage, though the creature was not as lucky. I am quite certain that your travels through the houses have thus become just a bit safer.

I bid you a good day, Mr. Kapp, and stay safe.

Opening Channel.....
Recipient: Gustav Graves
Subject: Apology accepted .

Begin Message:

Greetings Mr. Graves. Consider your apology accepted. No compensation needed, other then owing the congress a favor. I can respect a man who takes the time to talk to me personally to own his mistake. That takes cajonés and class. No damage has been done, thankfully, other than my inbox filling up with Naval complaints. But what else is new?! *Laughs* In all seriousness, the matter is closed and I thank you for contacting me personally.

Now for the matter of your token of your recompense. Good job giving that Xeno a good thrashing. Any kind of harm that comes to them always brings a smile to my face. That creature, or squidbilly as I like to call them, on the other hand boosts my respect of the Lane Hacker fighter training regiment. Nomads are formidable opponents and I tip my hat to you for slaying it. Maybe one day the Hackers would be willing to fly with the congress for training purposes?

I thank you again for contacting me Mr. Graves. May good business be with you.

Gilbert Kapp
Junker's Congress