Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick question/request to the admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya folks,

Let me just explain what I'm on about. And why I didn't just PM ya.:P
Right.
At the moment, I have four seperate characters: Caelum, Keepers.Malam, Shade. and Urufu. For each of these characters, I've a separate forum account, for roleplaying purposes. Eg, I would post Shade's character story, as well as any transmissions sent by him (on forums), using his account.

Unfortunately, one cannot use the same e-mail address twice. Once registered, ya can't set up another account with same e-mail. Hence, my current use of 3 different e-mails for all of these characters but recently set up Urufu.

Well, quite honestly, I am out of e-mail addresses, and I don't fancy making so many new ones that I need to check 10 e-mail addresses a day.

Would it be possible to flick the switch as it were, and allow registering with an already in use e-mail?

Cheers.
-Caelum
Talk to Korrd or Igiss about this. They're the ones who deal with the registration of members. I'll point them in this direction. :)
Aight, thanks;)
This is not allowable for this board. Sorry. You'll have to register more alternative e-mails to do this, which usually doesn't require more than a few seconds (plus, on Gmail you can associate them all with one account).
Fair enough. Thanks anyway.
In gmail, add "+*****" (without quotes, replace the *'s with whatever you want) to the end of your e-mail address (before the .com) and it will still show up in your inbox. Hope that helps!