Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sat. 15.Oct. 19:00UTC - Sugarland patrol - LPI vs Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sugarland patrol

Details:
• Saturday, 15.October, 19:00UTC
• Liberty Rogues and Liberty Police
• Texas
[Image: El5kDrN.png]

Rundown:
A straight forward, balanced fight. Since recently there was a number of rather boring one sided fights I thought why not make something traditional. And old classic so to say.

• Liberty Police Inc.
The Liberty Police will gather at Sugarland and fly toward 6 E/F to respond to a reported huge number of rogue vessels that are en route toward Sugarland.
Most likely they try to assist an anticipated prison break. They need to take the rogues out.

• Liberty Rogues
The Rogues will arrive from the Bering Jumphole (6/7 G/H) to try Sugarlands defenses. With a bit of luck they would do some permanent damage. Sadly the LPI was waiting for that prison break and had a patrol squad ready to respond. They nee to take the police out.

Rules:
• Snubcraft(Fighters, Bombers) only.

• Registration for the event is -mandatory- to participate.

• Troll loadouts (such as dual nova bombers, dual mine SHFs, dual torp/missile SHFs, torp+missile fighters, etc) are not allowed in the event.

• Once you are in the fight, you will not be cheesy and run to restock. When the fight stays, you stay.

• Cloaking and Jumping is forbidden.

Roster:

Liberty Police Inc.
• LPI-Fighter? -
• LPI-Patricia.Lyons -
• LPI-James Booth
• Bennt -
• LPI-Sarah.Walker -
• Carl.Brutananadilewski -

Liberty Rogues
• /_\-Dexter.Flynt -
• /_\-Rhys.Maeda -
• Ele."Smoke".Scovak - Anonymous
• /_\-Mira.Aqui -
• The.Hairy.Princess -
• Drunk - Unknown

/_\-Dexter.Flynt Greyhound (most likely)
If the official/unofficial groups chip in for a cash pool and an agree on the price per kill, we can add a kill bonus for that day on the IDs involved.
(10-13-2016, 07:01 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]If the official/unofficial groups chip in for a cash pool and an agree on the price per kill, we can add a kill bonus for that day on the IDs involved.

I'll offer 200 Million from my unrelated trader, just because I want to encourage some proper Liberty Activity
I will come on LPI- ship.
/_\-Rhys.Maeda (werewolf or greyhound). I'd also be keen to throw some money in for kill bonuses
Bump because of the short notice.
It's tomorrow.
(10-13-2016, 07:04 PM)Snoflek Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2016, 07:01 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]If the official/unofficial groups chip in for a cash pool and an agree on the price per kill, we can add a kill bonus for that day on the IDs involved.

I'll offer 200 Million from my unrelated trader, just because I want to encourage some proper Liberty Activity

It's not like Liberty has activity problems....
/_\-Mira.Aqui , Hyena
Pages: 1 2 3 4