Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Approved] Official Faction Even Request: Reclaimation of Tau 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of the Event:
Reclaimation of Tau 44

Faction(s) organizing the event:
CR| - Crayter Republic
[C] - The Council

Who do we contact regarding this event:
Kieran.Talmey
'zul zolie92

How ''open'' this event is:
To the official factions, unofficial factions and independent players of the respective NPC factions only.
Open for specific ID's such as;
GRN| - Gallic Royal Navy
CR| - Crayter Republic
[C]- - The Council

What technical support you need from the admin/dev team:
Kill bonus with scoreboard as it has been roleplay for quiet some time. The reclaim of Tau 44 for CR and Council has been planned and was previously request, with the new system it could make it alot more fun event and a good roleplay and pvp event for the server and the Tau region. Admins presence also for balance would be good for this event also.

TL;DR description of the event:
The Crayter Republic and The Council managed to estabilish a foothold in Tau-44 six months ago, but failed to retake the entire system from the Gallic Royal Navy, and since then the situation has been a stalemate with the whole system being one enormous frontier. Now the allies try to finish what they started and double their efforts at the removal of GRN presence in what once was the home of the Republic.

The event series is to be a various mixture of combat and supply events. Lead dev confirmed the conclusion is already predetermined (Crayter/Council victory), the date and time of the conclusion however isn't yet. Because of that I would like to experiment with a set up of an event series of semi-predetermined result, where the "semi-" part would mean that while the outcome is known, when it happens is up to the players.

It will be best to be a "Series-Events" so it is not just a 1 event type thing.

[Optional] GoogleDoc or Forum link to an in-depth event writeup.
It will be on the OLD Event Request Thread/Section which I can't find.

[Optional] Other notes / links.
This has been previously requested by John "Nox" Carter and Thyr'zul before. This is the write up which I am using which may help.
Your event has been approved. Personal apologies that it took so long, I was under the impression that T44 was about to be re-structured and wanted to save this until then. Please collaborate with the factions involved and give me a notice when to activate your requested bonuses.