Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello fellow spacemen and women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there just saying hello as i have came from a diffrent soler system then yours XD.

Yea but really nice to meet you all i have been playing for about 5 days now thow i am called serpent 5 and also any name with TwoGunz some of you may have met me already but am sure i will see all of you in game with your roleplaying cookies / trees XD taraaaaa for now
Hello! Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy roleplaying, and remember, keep the rules in mind, but overall, have fun!! ^.^
well, welcome to the family, please, read the rules if you have not. But the best part is to have as much fun as possible roleplaying!
Welcome to Discovery, please read the rules and feel free to ask question, after all we are all a big family.
Thanks guys i read the ruels and all that before i even installed the mod heheh
Welcome!!!

oh and erm... what everyone else just said... (ditto)
It makes for a better environment for all of us if you just take the time and understand where we're all coming from regarding the rules.

Take care,

Acid
Greetings..

Do you have a plan?
Welcome to you and good luck! I hope you'll have fun. If you have any questions or need help, contact me..
Oh and yeah join a faction, once you find one that suits you
Aww thanks people hey alot of you might no me already heh am Serpent.shipping.V and also any name with TwoGunz but i dont play them yet becuase am saveing up hehe thanks for the welcomes oh and am a junker
hey welcome around ^^