Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Crysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Le.Gérant.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CRk8fDf.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

Greetings. I believe I have not had the pleasure of introducing myself to the esteemed and beautiful Golden Crysanthemums. I am Le Gérant, Ambassador of the Lane Hackers.

I come to you today in the hope of getting some informations. I will make things short as to not involve you too much because it appears that this rabbit hole goes quite deep and I do not want to involve anyone unnecessarily.

Do you have anything on file about a "Junkers.Remorse" and "Soldiers.Fortune"? It would seem that a transmission has been accidentally sent from one of those ships with only the name of two bases.

First is Nansei Research Complex, I understand this base belongs to the Kusari Nava Forces but I felt that the Golden Crysanthemums are probably much more knowledgeable about Kusari than I am. The second base is your very own Kawada Station.

Now I wouldn't bother you with this if it wasn't important. As I said, I don't want to get into too much details but it seems that certain big players of Sirius are involved. Notably the Nomads. I don't know how deep this goes but I intend to find out and hope you would see it good to help me in my searches.

Have you seen any suspicious movements in and out of Kawada Station?

Pleasure to speak with you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: EnPrJ6Y.png]

Kon'nichiwa.

First of all we wish to apologize for the delay of response. We checked things extremely thoroughly just to be sure. When Nomads are involved it is anything but a nice thing. We couldn't find anything suspicious going on aboard Kawada, nor could we proof that any less reputable vessel docked there during a long time.
We also have no single bit of data about these two callsigns and ships you mentioned there but will keep an eye out for them.

If something suspicious is going on I am pretty sure that it will be on Nansei. It is no secret to me that they have a pretty huge amount of antimatter stored there and I doubt that the Nomads aren't aware of the ways of use for it.
The news you brought to us are indeed troublesome and we'll consider contacting the Blood Dragons about it. Maybe we should try to destroy their storages to minimize the risk of antimatter disappearing from Nansei and out of anyones hands.

We will forward any information regarding these two vessels or possible Nomad activities in Kusari which could be involved into this to you.
Until then. O genkide.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]