Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hell is a place I call home, cause it's the only place that will accept me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's about time this validation came through... I thank thee to who ever dictates that process.

Now Suppose I must say hello to the community and ask for some pointers...

So Hi, I'm Todd

It's...so nice to meet you all.

I'm new, if you haven't caught the drift and was wondering...if you could point out some...I don't know...common sense contingency? Considering the difference between this world and FL is the real factor.

Welcome to the asylum.

Read the rules -----> here

Edit : Oh, and have fun!
Asylum damn I just got out might want to tell me about the BAF?
Okay... first I have to say... WELCOME!!!

That said, you kill terrorists? I'm afraid we're gonna have a bit of a problem there, Hombre.
But you are new, so I guess I'll give you time to prepare. HA!

Again, welcome.

Advice:?

Sure, don't test the Admins, they have a very dry sense of humor, and it's easy to find yourself on the wrong end of an Admin Gun.

Have a great time!

Take care,

Acid
Bretonia is the place to be. One of the best areas for role-play. We're boxed in with enemies on almost all sides.

And we have Sir Roger Brinkley on our side.
NO no no no no no Xeno's silly silly Xeno I'll show you soon enough what that means...just be patient and you'll see...Acid I'm sure we're going to have a FUN FUN FUN interaction together, just...don't get the short stick like Jeff....you might have to go shopping...

To Stoat:

I might poke around abit, After my 'things' are done with I could possible enjoy living there....
20 views and this many replies, hmm perhaps my thoughts are to bold for you yet. If anyone wishes to speak to me i'll be in the pub...
Hey there and welcome..Saw you in New York while I was on mah Xeno..
Ah yes...couldn't get the damn Nova to fire...Well now that we have officially meet I am thrilled... to mention that which ever Xeno pirated me 200k could have done it with more class...Make a joke or something....if you made me laugh I would have paid...500k meh...please to meet you Swift...eh...Famewing...oh Smokescreen arr red 3 oh oh archangel....barret...tope...all of you....
' Wrote:Ah yes...couldn't get the damn Nova to fire...Well now that we have officially meet I am thrilled... to mention that which ever Xeno pirated me 200k could have done it with more class...Make a joke or something....if you made me laugh I would have paid...500k meh...please to meet you Swift...eh...Famewing...oh Smokescreen arr red 3 oh oh archangel....barret...tope...all of you....

Wow that's some fancy misspelling;)
It's Flamewing
It's Thorpe:P

kidding, it's ok..:)

Btw, only BOMBERS can fire a nova, I don't remember what you were flying, but I thought you should know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14