Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: YUP_MOON_JS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YUP_MOON_JS has been bastilled for:

Quote:Not allowed on Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP:

3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat
3.6 Attacking without Roleplay
4.4 Every char must have only one type of ID equipped and they must play to that ID. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules

Consequences: Your ship is now in Bastille.
You seemed like a new player, so I tried explaining what you did wrong - instead you acted a bit less than stellar. Please get accustomed to the server rules if you want to continue your participation on this server.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in this thread. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(10-20-2016, 08:47 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]

4.4 Every char must have only one type of ID equipped and they must play to that ID. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules

You seemed like a new player, so I tried explaining what you did wrong - instead you acted a bit less than stellar. Please get accustomed to the server rules if you want to continue your participation on this server.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in this thread. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello ,First i'm sorry for what i did ..
i'm going to read the rules again and i will respect then ,you get my word .. if you see another mistake please notice me once if i did it again you can ban me

anyway ,like you said i'm just a new player and i didn't mean to do all that

my apologies to you again
Glad to see you on the forum.

Thank you for your swift answer. Hopefully you will not end up crossing our desk again. Though I should quickly give you a heads up about your current ID - that it is flying a non-generic ship, the Defiant Gunboat. Meaning that not only you will have a lower powerplant, but also the Navy might not be keen about an outsider using it.

Anyway, if you ever need help with something, go drop a line in the help section or ask an Angel or Admin.

Welcome to Disco. Play nice.
I've set your ship back onto Manhattan.
(10-20-2016, 08:47 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-20-2016, 09:59 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see you on the forum.

Thank you for your swift answer. Hopefully you will not end up crossing our desk again. Though I should quickly give you a heads up about your current ID - that it is flying a non-generic ship, the Defiant Gunboat. Meaning that not only you will have a lower powerplant, but also the Navy might not be keen about an outsider using it.

Anyway, if you ever need help with something, go drop a line in the help section or ask an Angel or Admin.

Welcome to Disco. Play nice.
I've set your ship back onto Manhattan.
\
thanks man