Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Warned: LNS-Queens + ships in Texas during the Nomad / Coalition PVE event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Queens + all other LNS players at the time have been warned for:

Quote:3.6 Attacking without Roleplay

Consequences: A warning.

Alright, peeps, it was back during that time with the little mini-event with nomads and Coalition npcs in Texas. A Rogue Cruiser flew in and was going to aid you, only to be immediately shot down by multiple ships the moment you ran out of NPCs. Most of you did not even drop a single line of text.

Judging from the following line in your group chat:
Line 15398: 10/10/2016 21:51:18 5th|LNS-redacted->: /g I didn't expect the redacted to be a player...
It seems as though it was a mistake. Even so, if something like this happens, at least apologize to the player at hand. Next time check what you are shooting.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in this thread. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello there,
i'm LNS-Queens i apologize for this inconvenience but i was spamming laser while my internet was lagging as hell,don't know why.Next time i will pay more attention to not repeat this error again.