Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ammo don't charge (yellow bar)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello as you can see on the title i have a problem with the ammo function not exactly me a friend of me has this problem but he can't speak english so i do it for him he buyed an XKR-151-B "Insurgent Heavy Fighter and after a fight his weapons didn't charged annymore we thought it is the problem with the weapons or the shield so he selled all exept the Freelancer ID and the engine but it didn't work, we even tried to swich the weapons but even other weapons didn't work and every time he becomes a message with incompatibility (or something like that) 10% when he lands and we have no idea what that means is that ship boken?

i hope this is the correct thread where i posting this if not than i'm sorry ^^;
Some types of equipment are not compatible with certain ID's which cause the energy to get nerfed, i assume your friend really had an interracial with his loadout Big Grin

Here is a Link to the Techcomp table to see what works with what
ah ok we didn't know that ok thanks Smile
ok we tried it out he used Molly weapons and even Coalition weapons but his XKR-151-B Insurgent still has Incompatibility 10% Sad

he buyed the ship from a molly station but he is not positive with them anymore could that be the reason?
Depends on your ID
(10-21-2016, 11:27 PM){[TSQ]}~Tetsuya Wrote: [ -> ]Freelancer ID

It gets a red cell on the Insurgent (falls under 'Coalition Ships' in the table). Which is why he only gets a 10% recharge rate.
(10-22-2016, 03:38 PM)Ends Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2016, 11:27 PM){[TSQ]}~Tetsuya Wrote: [ -> ]Freelancer ID

It gets a red cell on the Insurgent (falls under 'Coalition Ships' in the table). Which is why he only gets a 10% recharge rate.

ah ok now i understand thanks ^^