Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on AFC Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy fellow Congressmen,

Ain't too often we git the chance to come together an vote on somethin. We've had some troubles from 'em AFC folks a while back. Now, I've had a chance to talk to this feller Sunny what leads 'em. I was contacted by a few of our folk sayin they was in Puerto Rico an lookin to talk. Course I showed up an had a chat with this feller. He was a bit more respectful then the last time we talked. He didn't apologize fer his behavior though. I reckon they're jus lookin fer an easy way out from gittin hunted. But this ain't my call. I'm for keepin the bounty on 'em goin, but it's up to you folks.

That's what was said durin my time there. A few of our other members've sent us comms what happened before an durin our talk. Way I see it, he was pretendin to be nice while still talkin down to us. Reckon he may've figured out we was the ones what've bountied 'em an is lookin fer a way to git out of the crosshairs. Wasn't even willin to apologize fer his remarks on myself durin our previous conversation. So, I ask you folks, do we make peace an remove 'em from our Bounty Board or do we double the bounty on their head fer his continued disrespect? Do we let 'em go, or do we continue interruptin their business an carry on this here fight from the shadows?

I'm votin in favor of doublin the bounty on 'em. I'm askin each of y'all to vote what you feel is best in this here situation.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

I join my vote with Arbiter Wild Bill in doubling the bounty.
<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>
<<<SHIPDES: ScrapVulture>>>
<<<ENCRYPTION: Keep it.>>>
<<<RECIPIENT: Our dearest Arbiter, Wild Bill.>>>

VIDEO FEED UNAVAILABLE

Having actually spoken with Auxesians on a regular basis, I'd say we keep the bounty. Helps keep relations on the uptick.
After all, having a group like them on the good side of relations far outweighs the negatives. AFC's also not in a viable diplomatic position for virtually anything outside of being a little bit of extra muscle or cargo space.

Keep it.

<<<TRANSMISSION CLOSED>>>

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: dObcjbZ.png]

Priority: Medium
To: Message to the Junker Congress member

Howdy Junkers,
finally some work for me, he? Good good, I will hunt them down, trust me, they will die in the bloody way.

Let the hunt begin!

Regards,
Lambda

TRANSMISSION END

comms:
[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

These exhaust suckers want to disrupt our business to hurt us where is hurts, our wallets. However, our wallets is what gives us our power. We're businessmen. Why muddle our hands with something we can pay others handsomely to do for us. Triple the bounties! I vote yes, keep the bounties going.

I wish you warm regards and good business.

Gilbert Kapp
Director of Inter-House Operations
Junker's Congress
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
Sender: Tex.Mex
Recipient: Junkers Congress
Signal strength: Kinda iffy...
Encryption: *SMACK* ok, it's workin' again

Howdy Bill.

Bein' a Junker it's in my nature to try and salvage things as best I can. Bein' a person with more than half a functionin' brain cell though, I also know when somethin' is just not worth workin' on. I can see no good come from fixin' what the Congress had with AFC (whats that stand fer anysways? Alaskan Fried Chicken? Another Friggin' Calamity? Who knows, or rather...who cares) that we can't get anywhere else, and with mutual trust to boot.

I'm 100% behind whatever you decide should be their fate.

Tex.Mex
>SENDING MESSAGE<
TO: WILD BILL
ENCRYPTION: JUST A LITTLE

BILL,
YOU INQUIRED AS TO MY THOUGHTS ON THE AFC ISSUE. HONESTLY THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT MEETING IN PR THE OTHER DAY WASN'T MUCH OF AN OLIVE BRANCH SO KEEP THOSE BOUNTIES UP.
[Image: SAWp5sX.png]

Well let's see here.. based on what I've just watched.
He comes to you and acts as if that he is doing US a favor by merely showing up.
His attitude was self serving, arrogant, unapologetic and he only offered up more excuses.
If he truly wanted to make things right he would've come to us correct.
Plus a situation such as this need not be handled in the field but over the net.
SO that others maybe allowed to view his attempt to reconcile.
Not sure you can even call this any sort of reconciliation though.
So moving forward the only safe bet is to keep things as they are.
I vote for the bounty to stand.

[Image: IVT0h8B.png]
>>>> Incoming Transmission <<<<
>>>> Encoded Priority One <<<<
[Image: wZhw1zP.gif]

[Image: dPsF8Gm.jpg?1]

HA! Hola mis amigos!! Capitán Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez 'ere ¿Cómo estás? I see we are 'aving some problemas with some gringos. I say if dey are wanting to play with de vipers then dey will get de fangs of poison! HAHA! Dey must have some grande cojones to be messin' with de viper!

Adios mis amigos! HA!
Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez
Full Name: Juan Villalobos De La Hoya Sanchez
Aliases: Dirty Sanchez, Loco Sanchez

>>>> Message End <<<<
>>>> Signal Terminated <<<<
[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To:Bill
Encryption: Standard
Subject: AFC Bounty

Bill,

Its one thing to have a laughable attempt at hampering our operations, its another to insult us personally.

Double It

Steve

End Transmission

Pages: 1 2