Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enter Troubled User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my computer can't download Discovery Freelancer. I've tried dozens of different ways to get it(including reading every scrap of advice for people in my situation), but it still won't work. For now, I'll just observe the forums and videos made from the community until I can enter the Sirius Sector myself.

Seeing as how I'm a returning user, I might as well get that off my chest immediately. I know how most of the stuff on this server works, and have memorized locations of hundreds of different jump holes/gates, so I should be updated enough if I just read forum posts, ship/tech charts, and the interactive navmap. My previous account was not exactly critically acclaimed by anyone here, so here's a new one.

When I finally get Discovery on my computer(or on another one), I'll change my name to something different. But for now, I'm just a trying to get by.
Hello. Did you try turning off your firewall?
(10-23-2016, 05:15 PM)Redeemer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Did you try turning off your firewall?

Yes.
(10-23-2016, 05:37 PM)Shaiakan Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried this one?

http://discoverygc.com/files/discovery_4.88.1.exe

I'll check it out.