Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pictures of all the ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the past couple of days, I've been making a lot of characters, and consequently buying new ships.
Although stats are important to me, aesthetics always come first, cause I love flying a good looking ship.
And the thought crossed my mind, is there any thread that contains the pics of all the ships?
And whomever I asked, or searched, turned up nothing.
So, not just for me, but for everyone, I've decided to start up this thread. I ask you to post the pictures of all the ships in the game(I realise there won't be all of them, but at least those flown frequently).
I don't know, post your favourite ship(s), post any ship.
I'll edit my first post with all pics that come in, so we have it nicely done, and will write the name of every one of them above the picture, so it can be easily found, without searching through a 100 pictures..
So, please, do post away....
There is, but it is incomplete. Linkero dissapeared:(
What do you mean dissapeared?
I stole his money and he ran away... smarty
I think he ran away, literally.
Oh yes that's it.. Thanks a lot 13

Two steps:

Download HardCMP
View each ship in HardCMP (i use v1.0.0.23)

You'll have a 360 degree view of all ships. And will be able to see what weapon goes where in what slot.
Would you be so kind to link meh?
HardCMP crashes whenever I open a ship .cmp file. I'm not sure why, could be my crappy video card.
Pages: 1 2