Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Improvement of the Culebra Smelter (Puerto Rico)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought about an improvement of the Culebra Smelter and these pictures are the results. If you have also an idea, please let me know.
You can download the system now from this link. You'll get a zip-folder with the ini-file and an introduction.
Have fun!

Culebra should be even bigger than that imo. An enormous, terrifying facility haphazardly thrown together spewing smoke every which way.
Heh. I'd have to agree with with that. Its a Junker base, so it has to look like someone took eight or ten blueprints, tore them up, took one part from each, assembled them how they wanted, and used the remains of the other blueprints to build it.
I think the little CSV platform is adorable.
Ok, I'll see what I can do.....
I haven't much time until the Weekend. The new "version" comes in a few days.
I hope you understand that.

- Thanks
Here are my new versions:
Is that mad enought for Junkers?
That's neat, IMO. Designer's nightmare as Junkers slap several mismatched pieces together and wrap it up into one big thing. Since it falls under department of system editing, you could go farther than that.
Nice! Though I do have one question. Is it possible to make the center section of the base a massive orbital station? Like Deshima Station or the Augsburg Wreck, but with those smoke-belching refineries sticking out all over and a CSV landing platform on each side?

Not that the current model doesn't look awesome.
Ok, here is the next Version. This time I played a bit with damaged parts.

Shush Muppet wrote Wrote:Nice! Though I do have one question. Is it possible to make the center section of the base a massive orbital station? Like Deshima Station or the Augsburg Wreck, but with those smoke-belching refineries sticking out all over and a CSV landing platform on each side?
-> Sure, I can add the CSVs.
Pages: 1 2 3