Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introduce myself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My Name is Nico, i start play in the year 2003 by the first release. I have play the whole campaign, fro level 01 till 15. When i had the play the whole game out, i have play it for a while meaby 6 months till 1 year. There was no update in the game so i start boring it. but sins i found the game in October meaby November i see that there was chance a lot in the game, so i become addicted again and when the game become metamorphosis i like it to play again. The reason that i become addicted and during my night shifts i watch you tube a lot and there i see that Sindroms make a lot of movies and i have follow them all the way. and so I became very interested to play it again.

N-D2010.
Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl
welcome man, i really do hope you enjoy your time here, it is a very fun community.
(10-24-2016, 06:44 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl

Hello Zyliath ,

Thank you for The warm welcome. I will have a great time playing the game. But we have already know another a little more. because that advice you give me about the program to make a movie or, screen shot it work out fine yesterday when i had download it i have take a look in it. and now it works. I have to open the game before i can used the program. when i open the game and the program in the game The upper left corner displays a number, usually 60 I think this connect with the program that I downloaded. When I F11 impression starts filming it and when F12 and then it makes a screenshot. Thanks for this great tip that you have given me. and again thank you for the warm welcome.

regards,
[=LPI=]-Nico
N-D2010