Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[Image: lpi1copiepb0.png]

Liberty Police Incorporated

Description

The Liberty Police Incorporated (LPI) is a private company that handles the policing of Liberty space to interdict the transportation of contraband and to prevent attacks on civilian and commercial traffic. As with any Government-endorsed company, the LPI are the best in their field. Many other corporations bid for the position but the LPI brutally crushed such opposition by clandestine means. As such, the Liberty Police Incorporated have a reputation for being the ruthless and efficient.

While there are rumours of corruption and bribery being rampant within the ranks of the LPI, they are normally silenced quickly. The LPI is renown for it's ability to strike with deadly force at any threat from within Liberty's borders.

For regular patrolling, the LZF-6364 "Patriot and LZF-9805 "Liberator" (nick-named the "Crown Vic") are renown for their agility, speed and comparatively large fire power. However, when the situation warrants, the LPI isn't afraid to bring out the bigger vessels. After all, if they couldn't handle the pirates they wouldn't have been given the job.

The first squadron called into action, where larger weaponry is warranted, is the SWAT fighter team. Following their failure, the SWAT bomber team is called in to support. Finally, if all else fails, the Riot Vans are called into action. After this point, if all of the above have proved lacking, the Liberty Navy will be called. However, this is a rare occurrence.

Basic Overview

IFF: Liberty Police Inc / Liberty Police Inc Guard
ID: Liberty Police Inc / Liberty Police Inc Guard (4.85)
Naming System: LPI-Name.Surname[?]
Base of Operations: Planet Manhattan, Planet Denver, Planet Houston & Planet Los Angeles
Guard System: Illinois

Summary of Duties:
  • Interdiction of smugglers

• Upholding the peace, by deadly force if necessary

• Destruction of any pirates, including Rogues, Hackers, Xenos, Outcasts, and any other rabble-rousers

• Filling of the prison stations Huntsville and Sugarland for the rehabilitation of criminal elements and the riff-raff

• Note: SWAT ships are not to be used on patrol, get them out in response to superior pirate force
Important Links

LPI Recruitment
LPI Bounty Board
LPI Message Dump

Liberty Police Inc Diplomacy

Allied (Fellow agents of the Liberty government or entities in direct partnership with the Liberty government)
[Image: allied.png]
Liberty Navy
Liberty Security Force

Friendly (Trusted friends of Liberty welcome in all but restricted space and given lesser scrutiny)
[Image: friendly.png]
Bounty Hunters Guild
Bretonian shipping
Libertonian shipping

Neutral (Entities of average reputation towards Liberty. Maintain usual policy)
[Image: neutral.png]
All others

Unfriendly (Entities that are highly suspected to be enemies of Liberty. Maintain extreme caution)
[Image: unfriendly.png]
Rheinland shipping
Kusari unlawful organizations
Rheinland unlawful organizations
Bretonian unlawful organizations

Banned from Liberty (Entities which are banned from entering Liberty, but shall not be fired upon except in self defense)
[Image: neutral.png]
Kusari State Police
Kusari Naval Forces

Hostile (Entities that are active enemies of Liberty. Shoot on sight)
[Image: hostile.png]
Corsairs
Lane Hackers
Liberty Rogues
Mollys
Outcasts
Xenos
Harvesters

War (Libertys most dangerous enemies. Highest priority targets)
[Image: deadhostile.png]
Rheinland Military
Rheinland Federal Police
Phantom Empire
Nomads/Das Wilde
Coalition
Hellfire Legion
The Order

Ranks

Chief of Police (1); The leader of all LPI officers. The Chief of Police is authorized to fly any ship permitted within the LPI. Any orders from the Chief of Police must be followed. LPI-Name.Surname[C]

Deputy Chief of Police (3); The three deputies of the Chief of Police, who speak for the Chief when he is not present and may overrule the Captains. They are authorized to fly any faction allowed ship. LPI-Name.Surname[D]

Captain (6); The head of a single LPI precinct. Has authority over all lower ranking officers, though will generally only operate in their own system. Captains are authorized to fly any ship below a Riot Van. LPI-Name.Surname[Ca]

Lieutenant (9); The go-between of the Captains and Sergeants, this rank class was set up to supervise things in the field while the Captains sat back and orchestrated numerous units headed up by Lieutnenants at once. They may fly anything below a Riot Van. LPI-Name.Surname[L]

Sergeant (13); Low ranking officers who supervise the Officers. Has authority over all lower ranking officers, though they will generally only operate in their own system. Sergeants are authorized to fly anything below a Riot Van. LPI-Name.Surname[S]

Officer (Unlimited); The regular ranks of the LPI, with no supervisory authority or power. They will generally operate only in their own system. Officers may fly a Liberator, Arrow, Griffin, or Guardian (on request). LPI-Name.Surname[O]

Recruit Officer (Unlimited); The lowest of the low, these flatfoots are required to prove themselves by completing certain menial tasks, logging time in space, and other things as well as passing a written exam. Recruits may fly the Liberator. LPI-Name.Surname[RO]

SWAT (Unlimited); These officers have joined the elite SWAT squadron and as such are permitted to fly the heavy-hitting ships of the LPI. They are permitted to fly the Havoc bomber, Upholder bomber, Civilian "Roc" bomber, and Eagle Very Heavy Fighter. Callsign is: LPI-SWAT-Initial.Surname[#] with [#] signifying shiptype (H for Havoc, U for Upholder, R for Roc, and E for Eagle).

Riot Vans (Unlimited); Riot vans are used to interdict smuggler convoys and fend off small to medium pirate attacks. Grizzly Transports and Armored Transports are used. LPI-Riot-Name

LPI Officers Roster External Source File Detected

Recruitment: Currently open

Factional Equipment Regulations
Justice/Vengeance Liberty laser cannons - allowed for all officers
Stunpulse/Debilitator Civilian pulse cannons - allowed for all officers
Lavable/Magma Hammer Liberty plasma cannons - allowed for SWAT officers only
Starbeam/Flashpoint Civilian laser cannons - allowed for Captains and up
All explosive ordinance allowed
All cruise disruptors allowed

Factional Ship Regulations External Source File Detected
I had a run in with Hack's Guardian yesterday. He RPed his way in, he fought till the end, he logged off in peace when he got blown away. (Sick battle, by the way.)

Haven't seen much else (my inactivity talking), but from that encounter, looks good to me.

(I guess the naming conventions are too much for me, but eh.)
That Selina, shes a tough one, pretty to look at, but oh so deadly...

Chief, I need added to the SWAT list please.

Also, Looking thru the ranks, I don't think we have Inspectors (In the Deputy Chiefs listing) or Corporals (In the Sergeant listings) anymore...

EDIT; Also, might want to remove the word "two" in front of Deputies.
I need to be added to the SWAT list as well
Fixes made, and also realized that the 'Commander' rank wasn't shown in the roster, so I just edited it out. One less rank, simplify things.
Quote:That Selina, shes a tough one, pretty to look at, but oh so deadly...
<question mark>

I was LR-Doomsday.Heart. Yes, the Barghest that hit you with the SN after 10 minutes of combat. I lost both my Sammaels to your missiles.:lol:
Oops, my apologies...So many women trying to kill me now a days.....:cool:

EDIT: The beautiful but deadly part still applies.... Fair Warning guys, she aint no little girl, she's got a mean left hook....
[Image: SelinaEvetteSignature.jpg]

Gotta love me, huh?
And there is the lovely lady who was first to send me home in my Life Pod that day.....
Andrea is also a member of SWAT, and you spelled "Lavablade" as "Lavable."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31