Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

there are so many terrible games out there - despite the fact that 2016 is almost over. Freelancer is nearly 14 years old and is still one of the best space simulator games. And Pirates of the Carribeans from 2002 from Bethesda, or Z:Steel Soldiers are typical best games of all the time - and I always return back to play them again

There are following reasons why i love freelancer so much:

1. Amazing sounds. Love the engine sounds and gives immersive space feelings. No other game has that kind of fancy sound effect. Not even EvE or something. Same goes for the soundtrack (which is btw a really important factor for me)

2. Graphics. For such an old game, it has really nice graphics..might be because of a mod i use..but well...look at the planets. Its not just some terrible pixelated bubble

3. Physics, coding and Mechanics. Every ship is unique and the gameplay itself is not bad. Its stable, nice made and expandable. Very similar like the android game called Galaxy on Fire 2...go look at it, its awsum'

Only thing i hate is that the game has not much ingame possibilities to do (game modes, battles, missions, etc) and that only 52 ppl play at most of the time..it makes me very sad. But miners are teh best <3

Nevertheless Im glad that I found this discovery mod. I only hope that I can play this game long enough until something better comes out - you tell me.

But Microsoft Games is known for their astonishing design..so. I doubt that a better game will come out.

And about me...Im a student, im going to study informatics next year in Germany and for now im just relaxing xD. I like going jogging 2 times a week.

I like Mass Effect and Star Trek - only TNG and Voyager though. The new movie stuff are terrible.

Star Wars has turned into garbage. Disney ***** it up, reverted it into a childish piece of ***** and no ***** adult game such as Kotor comes out any longer. Well, Disyney ***** u.

Well i coudl write so many other things but i think thats enough for now. ty for reading ^^
Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl
(10-27-2016, 06:35 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl

i read them, its pretty obvious. as long as i use my brain and dont do stupid thing, it wint happen without remembering the rules