Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:j:. Congress - Requested Report by .:j:.ScrapVulture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

‡‡‡ Incoming Transmission
‡‡‡ Strength: 65%
‡‡‡ Encryption: En...what?
‡‡‡ Origin: Kepler, "Recycler[J]"
‡‡‡ Sender: "Johnathan Deez"
‡‡‡ Recipient: Junker Congress
‡‡‡ Subject: Reported Impostor

Greetings, fellow Junker brothers.
I bring to you a report of a supposed "ally" and "supplier" of the Congress which i have met in the Kepler System while doing..."maintenance"...on one of the lane rings.

The callsign of said ship is "Sidonis", carrying a freelancer ID and IFF. He followed me to my location of...repairs and dropped out of the tradelane. Apparently he had a malfunction in his stabilizers, since some Toxic Waste seems to have gotten dislodged from his hold, falling into space, polluting the tradelane and posing a severe risk to traders using the lanes. The only sound course of action to take was obviously to remove said dislodged cargo.

Anyway, as people don't seem to appreciate the crucial work us junkers do, the pilot of said ship started to slander my ship's name and accused me of piracy, which was definately NOT the case as you can clearly see from my report.

The pilot continued to scream into my ears how he was an ally to the Junkers (right after calling me a pirate, mind you!), would report me to the Congress and threatened my very life.

As i support the noble goals of the Congress and would not want to interfere with your achievements, I immediately took it upon myself to verify or debunk the freelancer's story. As i tried to verify his story with .:j:.ScrapVulture, your close brother denied any connection to said individual and requested I send this report to you to prevent any misunderstandings.

Please find attached the thoroughly encrypted, unedited voice recordings of the incident. However, my recorder seems to be slightly faulty recently, i assume some faulty or loose wiring is the cause of this. My sincerest apologies.

My guncam is slightly damaged, but if you deem it absolutely necessary to verify this report I will do my best to try and shake the data out of it.

I hope I have been of assistance in bringing this to you and I wish you safe skies and good scrap,
John Deez of the Maintenance Gunship "Recycler"