Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the 122nd Order Guard and Black Squadron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To: Leadership of the 122nd Order Guard, Admiralty of the Black Squadron

From: Elder Miguel Sephardi of the Council of Corsair Elders

Gentlemen, We at the Council have received intelligence that Order Guard vessels have taken the time to bring weapons to our enemies in the SCRA. Intelligence also shows that these weapons include guns from our Del Cid line. Weapons that we have lost Corsair lives keeping them away from the SCRA, and now you just waltz over and hand them over to our mortal enemies. This is unacceptable, and brings the security of our alliance into question. When one of our closest allies can stab us in the back this way, how can we ever trust you again. The Council awaits you explanation and your idea on how you will be getting these weapons back from our enemies. Until such time as this is explained in a way that is satisfactory to the Council, Order ships landing rights we be revoked from ALL Corsair bases, as we can obviously not trust you to have access to our bases and not steal our technology and hand it over to our enemies.

To Repeat, until the Council receives a sufficient response, the Orders landing rights have been revoked from all Corsair bases. This order will be held by force if necessary.

Elder Miguel Sephardi - Council of the Corsair Elders

::Incoming Transmission::
::Source::

122nd Order Guard

"We sent a private transmission to one of you explaining this
already. Discuss this amongst your ranks.
If you have any other questions then you may send us another
transmission.

Thank you for your cooperation,
122nd Order Guard

PS: Yes this message may seem a bit aggressive. It's
because you didn't discuss what I just stated a few min
ago to someone else."

::Transmission Cut::
' Wrote:::Incoming Transmission::

122nd Order Guard

"We sent a private transmission to one of you explaining this
already. Discuss this amongst your ranks.
If you have any other questions then you may send us another
transmission.

Thank you for your cooperation,
122nd Order Guard

PS: Yes this message may seem a bit aggressive. It's
because you didn't discuss what I just stated a few min
ago to someone else."

To: Order

Yes the response you sent to Elder Muleo was received and deemed to be unacceptable to the Council. The revocation of Order Landing rights will stand until such time as we receive a more acceptable response.

Sephardi

Comm ID: Asno Muleo
RE: Tenabras

The nerve... You think those answers are adequate?
That reply of yours was shared with the Council, nobody was pleased.
For ages now we've been fighting SCRA, disabling their del Cids, hoping that soon, their supplies would end. This is something that's been on the mind of every Corsair. Their use of our guns a thorn in our sides since the start of this war.

Then you waltz in and give them the guns. Without our permission. I don't give a rat's ass if you didn't know they were hostile. Since when do you have permission to hand our guns to ANYONE?

If you have means to disable the guns as you say so, do it. Once it's been done we'll consider it, but until then, your words are just words, and your act of treason is by far louder.

End transmission.

122nd Order Guard

"On a second note. The only people who knew of the
cargo on my ship were my own ships or your enemies.
So unless you have some corrupt people on your side
or vise versa. I would like to know how you acquired
said information and how accurate is it?

Little to no regards,
122nd Order Guard

Comm ID: Asno Muleo

You bought them from a Corsair base. You passed what? Two? Three Corsair bases along your way? Do you really think our bases are void of scanners?
And the cherry on top; Your admiral confirmed it.
To: Order 122nd

How dare you, we are actively at war, we have an intelligence apparatus in place, that is all I will say, as from your actions, I can only expect if we were to tell you where the intelligence came from, our asset would find him or herself with turned over to the SCRA by you. You have not denied the intelligence, instead confirming it, and you dare to question us on it? You have committed a treasonous act against us and you now dare to have the gall to try and question our tactics? This response shows the disregard the Order holds for the Corsairs, and I expect this will have a significant effect on our relations. As said before, until such time as our concerns are addressed to our satisfaction, Order ships are not welcome in Corsair space, and will be removed by force if necessary.

Elder Sephardi

' Wrote:Comm ID: Asno Muleo

Your admiral confirmed it.

122nd Order Guard

"Uh the highest rank in my fleet is a Commodore. Might want to look
into that. As for the weapons, as stated again. We don't
give away brand spanken new items yes we gave them guns
but they don't even work on our things. Heck they were even the
del's. If you want a list of the weapons we sent them I'll give it.
but you did not encrypt this transmission which makes it so we
can not give you our information."

::Transmission Ended::
' Wrote:To: Order 122nd

How dare you, we are actively at war, we have an intelligence apparatus in place, that is all I will say, as from your actions, I can only expect if we were to tell you where the intelligence came from, our asset would find him or herself with turned over to the SCRA by you. You have not denied the intelligence, instead confirming it, and you dare to question us on it? You have committed a treasonous act against us and you now dare to have the gall to try and question our tactics? This response shows the disregard the Order holds for the Corsairs, and I expect this will have a significant effect on our relations. As said before, until such time as our concerns are addressed to our satisfaction, Order ships are not welcome in Corsair space, and will be removed by force if necessary.

Elder Sephardi

122nd Order Guard

"Pardon, disregard I have towards corsairs?! If you want me to let the trade ships
that have passengers on them drop them off at Crete by all meens Ill tell all
my ships to let them pass. I know you guys have a hunger issue there. Hell I was
there when it first started. Now you guys are telling me just because we are trying
to help all our allies that Im disregarding you?! I've stopped more problems on
your end then my own! Dont say we're disregarding nothing!

To: Order

Your words mean nothing Commodore, you have been told Order Ships are not welcome in Corsairs space, and you have done nothing to convince us to change our minds. This order stands, and until such time as you feel like dealing with the situation, this order will continue to stand.

Also it appears from your comments that you have come to some kind of alliance with the SCRA? The fact that you would make a deal with our hated enemy just shows the disregurd you hold the Corsairs in.

Sephardi

Pages: 1 2 3 4