Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I may heve been banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whenever I try to log on The Discovery server doesn't show up on the server list, but others do just fine.

My only two accounts are

The_Snuggler

Whistler

I had a friend playing with me on the same router the day before I got banned, but he went home and he can log in but I can't
I am going to be so mad if I find out he got my IP banned so he can home and play, while I suffer for NO reason

his account are
Booty_Hunter(Currently banned for attacking other players)
Chippy
Soopah_Pierat
Soopah_Booty
goatse
trent.eastwood

and maybe a few others that I can't think of right now.
I believe that the server is set to auto-ban any IP that tries to use a banned account, and any account that attempts to log on through a banned IP also becomes banned. Sorry mate...
So how do I go about getting unbanned, and also remember my friend tried to login at his house and can play just fine, except for the one banned account.
Possible cheating detected: Soopah_Pierat

That is what I recall seeing when I was on the other day.

Though not showing the server list completly different from being
banned. I think you just cant see the server. Try looking up
the connect work around and see if that helps.
Why does it seem to me that most of the people banned register on the forum only when they get banned?
Because they expect that to be the only way they may get
unbanned. Which if you are lucky it is the only way you
can get unbanned. Given your case is looked into and all
evidence points away from you.

I would expect if you were banned swift you would come to
the forums to plea your case just as much as they are.

So in my opinion I guess it's a bit of common sense.
Of course, but that's not what I am talking about. None of them even read the rules or try to RP until they get banned. Only then do they register here and/or read the rules. I don't mind anyone pleading his case.
' Wrote:Of course, but that's not what I am talking about. None of them even read the rules or try to RP until they get banned. Only then do they register here and/or read the rules. I don't mind anyone pleading his case.

That's a little unfair, you don't have to be registered to read the rules or download the mod. The two are related but not dependent... play nice unless you know otherwise.

Anyway, if you can't see the server at all, the account isn't necessarily banned. If you are indeed banned, it will give you a message saying that you are banned when you try to log on.
Anyways, point taken. Let's not turn this into a discussion though..

*spots Del reading this*
Thats not a fair accusation, I registered here three times before I got banned and my accounts never got validated. I had to send a Email basically begging them to stop deleting my accounts to get this far.

and as for connection problems, I just know that two days ago, I was playing , I logged off, and haven't been able to see the server since, and I RPed just fine within the rules. I was a independent trader, and I was about get my junker tag and buy a mining ship to mine the scrap fields near manhatten and Omega 15

also if I may bend the course of this topic a little, why else would I suddenly not be able to connect? I was fine until about an hour after he left that day, and even though I told him not to try anything, the jerk is always doing crap like this to me. Coming over to play an online game, gets my IP banned because it "doesn't matter" then goes home to play and leaves me to suffer. so when I noticed the server stop showing up and others working fine, I assumed that he had gotten my IP banned and I would like to do anything possible to get it unbanned if it is. Even lose all of my characters if i had to.
Pages: 1 2