Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Analysis: Item #3287-1/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pqeZSY2.png]

November 6th, 823 A.S.

A composition analysis was requested on ten items that were recovered and delivered to the Vault either at locations in which a Nomadic incursion occurred or through direct purchase.

A brief investigation of the items shows no fixed origin outside of direct alien encounter. Hearsay and witness account states the objects begun to appear after an unstable hyperspace anomaly opened in Colorado and exited in the Sigma region. Several theories have begun to form as to the exact origins of the items, though so far the most plausible is an experimental hyperspace generator that was at one point in the possession of the Nomads or a thrall organization.

Item number three-two-eight-seven dash one of ten.

Molecular composition analysis has shown to match all available samples of Variant A6, with a significant build up of unidentifiable or unknown minerals. While their composition matches, it is no sure sign to pinpoint their origin. However given what knowledge we have of their appearance at incursion zones, it's safe to say that those items are Nomad or Nomad-related in nature. Several components contain trace amounts of Tungsten.

Brief electromagnetic and tachyonic pulses through the components have generated brief residual gravity signatures. The running theory remains that of a hyperspace generator, as the gravitational fluctuations that occurred match the initial energy composition of currently used hyperspace generators, yet the flow of power is incomplete and an accurate simulation is not available.

The only trace signatures of bio-matter were in components three of ten and four of ten, which both were recovered in the same encounter and removed from the remains of a Nomadic vessel. The bio-matter is believed to be standard residue left over from its host, and is obviously inert. No changes were noted during the removal and disposal of the bio-matter.

With the consent of the Inner Phalanx, Zeta Section would like to begin the assembly of the available components for further testing. The components are currently inert and non-functioning, which limits our own ability to discern their function beyond hearsay and outright speculation.

- Sentinel Colton L. McKenzie, Zeta Section.

[Image: qqfuV8Y.png]
ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

I'll only allow you to continue under my strict observation.

They say the blueprints are publicly... available, but the bigger question is: how to obtain them. I want you to find out what they're made of, find out if these claims are true. I have some beliefs that some Nomadic materials is involved, as I witnessed one of the Cultists who had a generator, was under attack by them. Perhaps the solid Azurite A6?

Go find out the ingredients.

On another note, I recently found something called a 'NEMP Bomb' - A Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb. Managing to get rough scans of it, I failed to obtain it from this naive fool, who destroyed it instead. Thankfully the bomb wasn't set off.

If you find anyone with them. Attempt to barter or kill them. If they happen to be someone who is more of a... friendly target, then... well - query if they'd like to sell it. I'd like to get our hands on some to analyse and to keep as a ... back up plan. Don't screw up anything.

- Keeper Revenant