Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hear you guys have been badmouthing me over skype for a mistake I made.
If you have something to say about me, then kindly do it to my face instead of behind my back.
My skype is in my profile, thank you for listening.

~ Thomas
l o l 123
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

xxddsdsdsaghd fkn nice memo
I don't remember, but I admit that I generally just skip most of what was said in the Core| chat because it rarely concerns me.
(11-08-2016, 10:37 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember, but I admit that I generally just skip most of what was said in the Core| chat because it rarely concerns me.

It usually just is spam, and nonsense, don't take any notice of people who can't talk about you to your own face. Just shows they have no balls, or guts and are cowards.
It's just people memeing each other. It's nothing wrong and it's fun for them, it's just that I usually don't have the time nor interest to be part of it. Not really a fan of memes, myself.
I'm noticing how everyone in core is suddenly treating this page as a meme immediately (except for the lovely )
(11-08-2016, 10:43 PM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing how everyone in core is suddenly treating this page as a meme immediately (except for the lovely )

I noticed this as well, can someone move this thread to the General area then flood please? The topic at hand is one that should of remained out of public ears but clearly thats not happening anymore
I am once again impressed by the lack of serious behaviour by some people.
Cael wouldn't make such a thread if it wasn't something serious so stop treating it like a memeplace just because of the section it was posted in.
Maybe all of this is just a joke, a meme supposed to be memed, and we just don't get it because we're not meme people. Why is it in flood anyways? I'm referring to the thread by the way, not life.
Pages: 1 2