Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey, I'm new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It almost looks like it spells SRS:P
' Wrote:Avoid n00bl3t.

*Smiles.*

Anyway, welcome to the forums and Discovery in-general.

The line remains un-needed at this point in time.

If you need any help PM me, but there is a lot of sound advice here, so I doubt you will need to.

Have fun.
Welcome to Discovery! Have Fun! :)
Yes, Welcome to the family, yes family. Even though some of us are not well liked around here. i still consider everyone family here.
Anyway, i also like to give monetary gifts to new players. i really enjoy seeing the *wow thanks man* it makes my day, but sometimes i don't even get that......
Greetings, enjoy your stay here I promise you- you came at the right time....

on a side note...why does everyone say avoid Nooblet?
It's just a joke. If you ask me he's a great guy, with a good sense of humour. It's a pun on his account:P
Hello!
It's always nice to see new members. Remember:
1. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
2. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
3. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
4. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:

You see? It hurts. >.<
' Wrote:Hello!
It's always nice to see new members. Remember:
1. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
2. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
3. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:
4. Don't hang around swift avatar too much, it could make your head hurt.:wacko:

You see? It hurts. >.<

Ok send those credits now, yes you heard me. Send theem. Seeend theeem. You want to do it. You really, really want to do it.
' Wrote:on a side note...why does everyone say avoid Nooblet?

' Wrote:It's just a joke. If you ask me he's a great guy, with a good sense of humour. It's a pun on his account:P

:D(I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :P)
poop
Pages: 1 2 3