Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request: Bretonian Battlecruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tallyho chaps!

As most of you know, Bretonia is pitted in the war against Gallia with, allegedly, a 10 times smaller fleet. Meanwhile, Corsairs are forcibly penetrating its behind, while the Mollies and the Gaians are causing internal hemorrhage. One, but very soon two, of these factions, have a battlecruiser design, while another one possesses a heavier destroyer. In the face of this, the Bretonian Crecy-class destroyer has been nerfed. This places Bretonia, the only House without a battlecruiser design, in an unenviable position.

Bretonia needs you. More precisely, we need you to use your patriotic and unique skills and imagination to design a fast and furious battlecruiser for us. Eating fish and chips while designing is recommended, as we would prefer if it fit the current Bretonian line, and that is apparently where the previous designers got their ideas from.

Long live the Queen and thanks for all the fish!

Previous attempts:

[Image: skinnedBBC3.png~original]

[Image: bret_BC.png~original]
Liberty has heard your call for help. Help will be on the way. xd
I will be requesting one of the two model applicants we received to try their hand at making one of these, as I already explained to on Skype.

Nota bene: As someone who has attempted to eat fish and chips while modeling, I strongly recommend not doing so as it will result in a very greasy mouse and keyboard.
Skin me, gut me, throw me in oil and cook me. Then eat me while you make a Bretonian BC. Because even though Bretonia has one of the best(if not the best) battleships in the game, it NEEDS a BC.
[Image: QhVOd24.jpg]

Sender: Juan "Burrito" Ortega

Hola Senor Hall,
This baby will teach them frogs not to mess around with the Red coats.
While designing this unique ship of yours i happened to snack on a fish meal from Kusari. You wont imagine the wonders these slitty eyed gringos can do in the kitchen. Heck if i can come up with a special exhaust to spew out fishy aroma... you sure gonna kill them frogs with the stench.
*Blank Stare*
Ayayayayaya what am i blabbering about here? That was unecessary on my part.
Should you require my services further and for payment, contact the main man and we will talk over the necessary details and services.

>>>>>>>>>> LINK TERMINATED <<<<<<<<<<

//An experiment with RP. Smile
(11-09-2016, 10:30 PM)Fish Wrote: [ -> ]Skin me, gut me, throw me in oil and cook me. Then eat me while you make a Bretonian BC. Because even though Bretonia has one of the best(if not the best) battleships in the game, it NEEDS a BC.

Actually, the Valor is the best battleship in the game. At least for my way of fighting. You are just angry because we eat you and use you as a muse for ship design.

Quite a pity about fish and chips, though. But oh well. Not all French things are bad.
I wasnt being sarcastic, i really want bretonia to have a bc .-.
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: High
Priority: High
To: Juan Ortega, Junker

[Image: PPgfFww.png]

Mister... *Intentionally has difficulties remembering the name, to show how relatively unimportant the Junker is, and thus stimulate him to ask for less in return for the design.* Mister Ortega. Good day to you. I am Admiral Sir George Richard Hall, Knight of the Bretonian Empire, and I will represent the Armed Forces to you. I have to admit that I expected someone... of higher social standing, but the times are such that we must do with what we have.
So, we have received the blueprints, but there might be some problems. Firstly, according to the law, the author would have to be credited if he requests. This would be an issue because you are, judging by your name, of Corsair origin, which could lead to suspicion about the design and negatively affect the morale of the crews. Speaking of the design itself, it quite frankly looks like the youngling of the derogatory term for our main enemies. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it might also affect the crews' morale. Or, do you, perhaps, think that Gallic hearts would soften at its appearance, and that they would choose not to open fire?

(The signal disappears in a mist of interference)

Open for Replies
Lovely concept https://p3d.in/ct4eS . Unlucky is very talented.
ooRP, it is. But it could use a bit more detail and windows. Unique for sure, but still fitting the line.
Pages: 1 2 3