Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emily Harper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Investigator Name: Leviathan
Suspected Individual/Group/Codename: Emily Harper
Origin: Bretonia
Affiliation: Suspect poses as an Intelligence Service Agent.
Assets in use: B-1290 Templar
Portfolio of Evidence: The individual in question was discovered during a meeting between Keeper Revenant, myself, The Armed Forces and Captain Kalh within New London. On a hunch, given some chatter that was occurring regarding a rogue Armed Forces vessel being hunted, I asked Captain Kalh to make use of his cloak disruptor. The individual was decloaked and immediately attempted to flee. I intercepted and begun preliminary scans to confirm my suspicions.

During such, I was joined by one Commander Folge of the Armed Forces, and we were engaged by a gunboat sporting hybridized Nomadic weaponry. The gunboat was eliminated not long after the Churchill-Class Wellesley joined the fray and aided us in downing the Defiant-Class HMS-Hampshire. During the combat, the individual opened fire on my vessel, Commander Folge's vessel, and the HMS Wellesley.

When combat was brought to a close, the individual once again attempted to convince the present forces that she was an agent for the Bretonian Intelligence Service. When exposed, they attempted to escape, and we engaged. The vessel ran around the Planet, until aid arrived in the form of a Sabre, a D9 Guardian, And a Raijin. This has since confirmed association with infected forces beyond the HMS-Hampshire.

ATTACHMENTS: x | x | x