Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice on the Salvaging Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well yes, you are right on future abilities such as nanobots. Investigate the gaming environment more for that sort of things and I believe you could make your RP even better.
FL was never intended to become a RP platform in any case, so no one to blame.
And it is no surprise that all the in-depth abilities of the game are to be performed by one's imagination, which is hard.

Edit: see post below.
Here is a roughish approach. Obviously, there are articles and books that describe it in detail, but I bet that for some in-game calculations you don't need much.

1. Take an object and disassemble it to basical components and modules.
2. Find out what tools / machies / facilities are used to make each component and assemble the object in general.
3. Estimate the facrors of production for the object in general, for each component and for "tools" in point above ( https://goo.gl/images/Z8QOHw )
4. Repeat 1 - 3 further ahead until you reach the required level of detail.
(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree with some points here. Who is in the position to tell what is inRP and what not? If GRN| (official) loses five Valors in Magellan, is that suddenly considered as "never happened"? I think that's a cheap way of ignoring the results of one's own actions. We basically had a similar discussion on this topic already in another thread, five months ago, where you made the statement "it's just a blue". That's not always the case, and on this, I guess there will never be a unity in the community. Some will say "It's just a blue without consequences" while others will say "It's an RP server and every action, from giving a single shot at something up to destroying a capital ship of an official faction are taking place in this roleplay-environment", and I'm one that shares the latter opinion.

In-game player deaths never had any inRP consequences. Some rare cases excluded (where the person was either admin-restricted or where the player itself chose to suffer inRP consequences upon death (hardcore characters and similar)), dying in a space combat simulator that is Freelancer is basically meaningless. Apart from an MD or an occasional bounty hunt post, nobody actually takes the death as inRP, this is not EVE where you lose your ship upon death every single time. By your logic, the Auxesian capital vessel that died in Manchester yesterday is supposed to be gone or disassembled? Of course not. Everyone knows that dying ingame barely reflects the existance of that character or ship in the future, and don't take it seriously. In fact, they expect to fight that same vessel tomorrow like yesterday didn't happen. It's how it's always been and it's how it'll always be unless the concept of the game changes drastically. So to put it bluntly - in 99% of scenarios yes, it is "just a blue", wheter or not you agree with it. You can make it not be meaningless, but that depends entirely on the owner of the ship, although there's no rule or restriction forcing him/her into making it that way which is why almost nobody does it (apart from the exceptions mentioned above).

That's why it doesn't make sense. Turning something meaningless into something meaningful without people's consent. If I died on my Lynx and said "yeah sure, use my parts", then alright, but if you used those parts without my approval, I wouldn't be happy to say the least. It's for the better, because if there were consequences upon death people would always resort to full tryhard mode such as refusing to fight unless you're certain you won't die which would result in people ganking each other left and right, disregarding fun and everything else I already talked about in one of your threads, all to prevent becoming a blue. I'm happy Freelancer doesn't have the mentality of League or Dota in regards to that, and would like it to remain that way.

(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Now that hasn't to be neccessarily good or bad, but it's different, and most people that answered to this concept thread during the day before my first response were basically right with "You can't make everyone happy." - That's basically with everything you do, be it on the forum or ingame. Some people will insist on some SRPs being unjustified or beyond reasonable logic, while others will say it's okay, because even with such a massive bunch of known lore, Freelancer is still in a far away future, in a dystopy, where people are thousands-of-blues-surviving-badasses or underdogs. There is so much interpretation, imagination, representation and so much lacking clarity about what is inRP and what not. People ask if IDs are inRP. People ask if Junkers can pirate in Omega-3. People have totally differen opinions on how many people work on a ships of different sizes. Look up the factions that actually wrote how many people usually operate a single gunboat, and then look at the model, how many windows or seats it has in the cockpit. There is so many things just open for interpretation for the players, and so it totally doesn't matter whether it's just a blue or more. I see nothing to gain from an argument about that, aside from toxic people joining and doing what they can the best.

Of course you can't make everyone happy. Being a balance dev I know that better than anyone (sun). You don't even have to bother with pleasing everyone because it's physically impossible. As for the SRP part, the reason why they're looked so down upon nowadays is because the SRP system has no check-ins (once you get it, you're set), regulation of such by the admin team is basically nonexistant (you'd get your SRP revoked if you weren't active + had quality roleplay back in the day) and the approval of the SRP itself is significantly easier to acquire. The player count went down while the SRP count went up because everyone wants to be a special snowflake. Without going too much into detail, check Scourge's post regarding that. He hit the nail on the head.

(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]That's basically the point where I will definitely piss of people by saying "Everything you do ingame can be considered inRP, no matter if you're official or not", because everything can be picked up ingame and the forum and used as an opportunity to roleplay around it. So here I take the debris of any ships and gather them. That includes even guys that sundive/planetdive/self-mine close to me. It, however, will not contain debris caused during the Re-engaging times of events or NPC debris.

And that would pass if Freelancer worked like EVE, but it doesn't. It makes sense to do that for ships that literally died inRP, such as for example me writing a story about 4 Lynxes getting ambushed by the Bretonians and leaving scrap floating everywhere, where you come in and salvage it. It sadly doesn't work for actual player ships in-game, because player ships are not an accurate representation of inRP (man)power of a faction. That's why you can keep salvaging them for the sake of your roleplay and do everything you want -until- the part where you want to give/sell them to another faction, providing you somehow managed to fully assemble a ship and make it functional, because that's where you mix up apples and oranges as I've stated in my previous post.

(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]To answer your concern, however: What do you think will a freelancing group of people do with quasi-stolen technology? They are vultures, like Junkers, and that kind of inRP-work simply contains the theft of debris - as the debris where someones belonging before. That doesn't leave many opportunities open, don't you think? Option one would be contacting the owner/faction and make a deal for returning the stuff. That's what happened with Auxesia. And to be frank, I don't care whether the reasoning behind that decision was more because of inRP or because of ooRP concerns of having other people playing around with one's toys. As long as an inRP action causes inRP results, that's totally okay. Will GRN| be mad about stolen Lynxes? Yes, inRP in any case. OoRP? Welp, it's not like anyone should care about that kind of attitude. It's a game. You may can lead a faction, but the stuff isn't your stuff. There is only so much you can limit ingame, and one shouldn't limit everything. If Scyllas were still limited to SRPs, Lolberty wouldn't have much to do ingame.

Getting scrap of Lynxes that died inRP would give you a perfect and valid reason to do that (my 4 Lynx example above). Getting scrap of player Lynxes who became a blue would not. Even if player ships were inRP assets there's an entirely different problem here, which is why are Junkers/Freelancing salvagers being allowed to scrap military equipment and vessels (after a large battle), as if the said militaries don't have their own salvaging units for that. Especially Gallia who doesn't tolerate Sirians one bit. Junkers are salvagers, largest ones at that, but what kind of scrap do they salvage? Scrap no one else wants, apart from your usual debris fields where Junkers often have bases, they scrap ships and equipment after battles. What ships and equipment exactly? Leftovers of leftovers that others (let's keep using GRN for simplicity) didn't bother collecting until the end, but Junkers still find profit in. I hate giving real life examples but to try and explain it further - you don't see your local salvage service scrapping military tech that they spent/lost in a military excercise. No, military has their own people and vessels specifically tasked for that. What your local salvage service does do is scrap old cars, trucks and expendables from people's houses (washing machines, fridges), etc. I can understand it being a thing for small skirmishes (again, 4 Lynx example), but in large fights I fail to see the logic.

(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]However! Just as a fair reminder here: People don't need to use my concept's offer to get a ship of a foreign faction. I only offer a ramp of explanation here. You don't need to SRP a Freelancer Lynx. A backstory to it would be nice, yes, but it doesn't have to be.

Don't you think everyone would do that kind of roleplay to get tech of other factions if it was that easy? On top of everything stated above, players die much more than actual inRP ships, which makes that type of salvaging significantly easier. If it really was that easy, you'd have everyone flying everyone's tech simply based on player deaths and not actual inRP deaths, which is wrong.

(11-11-2016, 11:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I think about it, I'm curious how many people in Aoi have authentic RP-explanations of the ships their use. I know there are undoubtly some of them, but I'm curious if all of them are supported with a background. I'm talking only about the ships, not the characters, as many characters have dots, colons and exclamation marks in their names.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, but no faction has an explanation for each and every ship they get. If they did, we'd spend our (limited) time writing roleplay stories on forums forever and never get the time to actually play the game. I for one don't have time for that and would rather log in-game and do stuff there rather than write repetitive roleplay nobody cares about. Yes, it would get repetitive. I'll use Aoi as an example since you've mentioned it. It would get repetitive in a sense that most of the ships we use are being constructed on Heaven's Gate (Chimaeras and Umibozus), so those immediately get the same treatment of "I simply took a ship constructed there that nobody else is using and started flying it". Other, unavailable ships, would either be brought in before infection or would be ambushed and disabled from people flying them. After 2-3 stories of ambushing a fighter and taking off the ship that would also get pretty repetitive. That's why it's only worth roleplaying acquiring bigger ships, which after I took over is what we exactly did as wrote here. Anything else was already a property of Aoi before I joined (a Kudessie, Kusari gunboat, 2 Dragon gunboats, GRN gunboat and a KUBC), so I can't say much about that matter, but I'm sure it's digged somewhere deep in the forums. Similar things can be applied for most factions, and for them it'd also get repetitive eventually. Also, if they -did- roleplay for every single ship we'd reach unrealistic numbers, such as Liberty having over 150 unique Liberty Dreadnought logins or over 200 unique LABC logins only in the past week. By that logic Liberty would be twice as strong as Gallia, which is not the case, because yet again player ships are not an accurate representation of inRP (man)power of a faction. Funnily enough, Aoi actually does keep the numbers logical to an extent, which is why we don't have 20 gunboats and 10 cruisers but rather roleplay every single big ship we get our hands on, even though it's not expected nor a mandatory nor logical (the Navy example again).
(11-12-2016, 12:15 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]In-game player deaths never had any inRP consequences. [...] Everyone knows that dying ingame barely reflects the existance of that character or ship in the future, and don't take it seriously. In fact, they expect to fight that same vessel tomorrow like yesterday didn't happen. It's how it's always been and it's how it'll always be unless the concept of the game changes drastically. So to put it bluntly - in 99% of scenarios yes, it is "just a blue", wheter or not you agree with it. You can make it not be meaningless, but that depends entirely on the owner of the ship, although there's no rule or restriction forcing him/her into making it that way which is why almost nobody does it (apart from the exceptions mentioned above).

While you are right that getting blued doesn't mean the character died in RP, a lot of the players (those that have enough RP sense to at least think about it) are usually taking it as if their ship was heavily damaged or destroyed with the pod saving them, etc... Sure, noone is required to buy a new ship when he gets blued, and that's good, but those "deaths" can't just be brushed aside like nothing happened. The fight happened. Even if the ship itslef iRP didn't explode, it still took some damage, there will still be some scrap to gather, some salvage to be done.

Seriously jeez. Stop finding reason why he can't do it and start finding ways how he can do it. It's a bloody game. It's supposed to be fun. He is one of the most creative RPers here, and you stomp him for it?
You're missing the point. All I'm saying is I don't want to see Navy Lynxes or Outcast Titans because of the salvaging service. Everything else is fine, I even praised the roleplay and supported it but I'm guessing you haven't read the first post I made on page 2.
Quote:In-game player deaths never had any inRP consequences. Some rare cases excluded (where the person was either admin-restricted or where the player itself chose to suffer inRP consequences upon death (hardcore characters and similar)), dying in a space combat simulator that is Freelancer is basically meaningless. Apart from an MD or an occasional bounty hunt post, nobody actually takes the death as inRP, this is not EVE where you lose your ship upon death every single time. By your logic, the Auxesian capital vessel that died in Manchester yesterday is supposed to be gone or disassembled? Of course not. Everyone knows that dying ingame barely reflects the existance of that character or ship in the future, and don't take it seriously. In fact, they expect to fight that same vessel tomorrow like yesterday didn't happen. It's how it's always been and it's how it'll always be unless the concept of the game changes drastically. So to put it bluntly - in 99% of scenarios yes, it is "just a blue", wheter or not you agree with it. You can make it not be meaningless, but that depends entirely on the owner of the ship, although there's no rule or restriction forcing him/her into making it that way which is why almost nobody does it (apart from the exceptions mentioned above).

That's why it doesn't make sense. Turning something meaningless into something meaningful without people's consent. If I died on my Lynx and said "yeah sure, use my parts", then alright, but if you used those parts without my approval, I wouldn't be happy to say the least. It's for the better, because if there were consequences upon death people would always resort to full tryhard mode such as refusing to fight unless you're certain you won't die which would result in people ganking each other left and right, disregarding fun and everything else I already talked about in one of your threads, all to prevent becoming a blue. I'm happy Freelancer doesn't have the mentality of League or Dota in regards to that, and would like it to remain that way.

So when Bounty Hunters claim the blue to get their money with an inRP bounty board, that's okay, but when I want to take debris of ships that die as a result of an action on an RP-server, where people have to treat PvP as part of the roleplay, as they have to write at least two lines before engaging, that's not okay and I need to ask for permission to claim the debris that are naturally caused by both RP and PvP? Nope. People MD their kills, some even show that they can MD their losses (HF for example). When people get shot, the character don't need to die or get hurt, but the ship lost parts during the fight, even when you RP the ship didn't get destroyed during a fight but only damaged. Every fight causes debris. I take them.

Quote:The player count went down while the SRP count went up because everyone wants to be a special snowflake. Without going too much into detail, check Scourge's post regarding that. He hit the nail on the head.

To be honest, while I partially agree with some SRP backstories are not of a quality I would be proud of, the special-snowflake-attitude is one of the shittiest things people came up with to be toxic against people that flesh their characters out. People get totally pissed by people giving their characters personality instead of having a character that is just a member of a faction and soulless enough to simply do what the superior says. Not that the latter is a bad thing. However, I don't get why people take joy in profiling with their disgust for other people's RP stories. That's one thing.

It's another thing to SRP a battleship when you can't get along with a faction. Why would the player need to suffer from not getting along with the people in charge? It's a game, and a battleship is not the possession of the faction leader. It's the possession of the player and regulated by the faction inRP. Becoming upset about people using a model that they like to play with is stupid and actually has more of the mentality of LoL-DotA-Communities than the fact people have a survival instinct on a roleplay server. If that wasn't the case, every trader could just come with "Kill me, it's cheaper".

Quote:And that would pass if Freelancer worked like EVE, but it doesn't. It makes sense to do that for ships that literally died inRP, such as for example me writing a story about 4 Lynxes getting ambushed by the Bretonians and leaving scrap floating everywhere, where you come in and salvage it. It sadly doesn't work for actual player ships in-game, because player ships are not an accurate representation of inRP (man)power of a faction. That's why you can keep salvaging them for the sake of your roleplay and do everything you want -until- the part where you want to give/sell them to another faction, providing you somehow managed to fully assemble a ship and make it functional, because that's where you mix up apples and oranges as I've stated in my previous post.

I would agree on that, if that wasn't absolutely subjectively. There is no need to write "debris are there", because they are a result of ingame inRP actions, and taking player ships as an indicator for those to be put in place is a fair thing to do. When people die, they cause a blue, and that's all it takes to indicate it. Bounty Hunters take it for bounties - they are inRP - and factions use them for MDs. I think using it that way is way more better than coming up with salvaging existing debris fields in New York, Texas, New London and all those. They exist, and you don't need someone to write about that. The wrecks that drop codenames do exist as well. Want me to take them instead? Better not. GRN has a lot of them as well. I don't need an ooRP permission to get what is caused by someone getting shot ingame. I don't need your ooRP permission to loot the things your ship drops (Nanos, Commodities, Ammunition). All I need is being fast enough.

Quote:Even if player ships were inRP assets there's an entirely different problem here, which is why are Junkers/Freelancing salvagers being allowed to scrap military equipment and vessels (after a large battle), as if the said militaries don't have their own salvaging units for that. Especially Gallia who doesn't tolerate Sirians one bit. Junkers are salvagers, largest ones at that, but what kind of scrap do they salvage? Scrap no one else wants, apart from your usual debris fields where Junkers often have bases, they scrap ships and equipment after battles. What ships and equipment exactly? Leftovers of leftovers that others (let's keep using GRN for simplicity) didn't bother collecting until the end, but Junkers still find profit in. I hate giving real life examples but to try and explain it further - you don't see your local salvage service scrapping military tech that they spent/lost in a military excercise. No, military has their own people and vessels specifically tasked for that. What your local salvage service does do is scrap old cars, trucks and expendables from people's houses (washing machines, fridges), etc. I can understand it being a thing for small skirmishes (again, 4 Lynx example), but in large fights I fail to see the logic.

Nothing prevents factions from doing that. They have access to freighters and transports as well, including Bustards and repair ships. I'd welcome people doing that, and maybe we can set a trend here, as there are enough people that could enjoy such a concept. However, if there is nobody else doing it, Junker come and play vultures. An option for militaries would be hiring people to do that.

Auxesia did that.

Other factions like Liberty even gave me (some captains did) permission to clean the battlefields, not minding it. That's what happened in Magellan and every now and then in New York as well. Their reasons to do so? I don't know. Ask them. If you ask me, seeing an independent salvager is probably better than having Junkers salvaging things, as they are hated by LN for allowing everyone to dock at Rochester and Beaumont, slave trade and drug smuggle. It's like the political elections: You have to decide what is the lesser evil. ;3

Quote:Don't you think everyone would do that kind of roleplay to get tech of other factions if it was that easy? On top of everything stated above, players die much more than actual inRP ships, which makes that type of salvaging significantly easier. If it really was that easy, you'd have everyone flying everyone's tech simply based on player deaths and not actual inRP deaths, which is wrong.

See, your entire point of view is based on your argument that a blue is just a blue and has no consequences inRP, which is wrong, as it's an RP server and people do comms, MDs, bountys, story entries on blues, battles and other kinds of interactions. I would suggest you to not act like that was all worth nothing, just because you see a blue as just a blue. It has consequences, and I will take them as consequences. In the end, it is open to the playerbase to decide if they want to use the salvaging service, be it to buy ships, debris, make a contract, threaten me for salvaging their technology and what not. In the end you could also just ignore the salvaging thing, as you could say it's not a good representation of how things are inRP. You could also ignore people using bought foreign-faction stuff, as it's not a good representation of how things are inRP. That is, however, your subjective opinion on a topic that has no right or wrong, as it's completely made up and based on the consent of the community. If there was a majority of quality roleplayers that would say "No, Sombra, you're wrong" at this point, I'd adjust to that point of view. However, seeing nearly all active factions, no matter if official or not, as well as indies taking part of the roleplay environment using comms, MDs, story threads and bounties, I stay adamant with my opinion on that matter.

You have a strong view on things, so I have mine. We won't reach a consent It's up to both of us to make the best of it. I appreciate you stating your opinion, however. You do it usually in a very calm and respectful manner and some people should really try to be more like you, Antonio.

Quote:Not sure what you're trying to prove here, but no faction has an explanation for each and every ship they get. If they did, we'd spend our (limited) time writing roleplay stories on forums forever and never get the time to actually play the game. I for one don't have time for that and would rather log in-game and do stuff there rather than write repetitive roleplay nobody cares about. Yes, it would get repetitive. I'll use Aoi as an example since you've mentioned it. It would get repetitive in a sense that most of the ships we use are being constructed on Heaven's Gate (Chimaeras and Umibozus), so those immediately get the same treatment of "I simply took a ship constructed there that nobody else is using and started flying it". Other, unavailable ships, would either be brought in before infection or would be ambushed and disabled from people flying them. After 2-3 stories of ambushing a fighter and taking off the ship that would also get pretty repetitive. That's why it's only worth roleplaying acquiring bigger ships, which after I took over is what we exactly did as wrote here. Anything else was already a property of Aoi before I joined (a Kudessie, Kusari gunboat, 2 Dragon gunboats, GRN gunboat and a KUBC), so I can't say much about that matter, but I'm sure it's digged somewhere deep in the forums. Similar things can be applied for most factions, and for them it'd also get repetitive eventually. Also, if they -did- roleplay for every single ship we'd reach unrealistic numbers, such as Liberty having over 150 unique Liberty Dreadnought logins or over 200 unique LABC logins only in the past week. By that logic Liberty would be twice as strong as Gallia, which is not the case, because yet again player ships are not an accurate representation of inRP (man)power of a faction. Funnily enough, Aoi actually does keep the numbers logical to an extent, which is why we don't have 20 gunboats and 10 cruisers but rather roleplay every single big ship we get our hands on, even though it's not expected nor a mandatory nor logical (the Navy example again).

The question was not to throw shit at other people. It was merely to show how few ships, even of official factions, have a logical background. I'd say it doesn't matter how big the ship is. Yet those ship exist ingame. Who are we to judge on how many and which of them are in fact a real representation of how we think it really should be? I'd rather see everything ingame as a real thing in the RP environment instead of starting to say "No, that thing never happened". We're not the Order here.
explained quite well why this should not be taken into account for an actual SRP..

however what if parts could be obtained harder? only during player made events from which parts could be obtained by killing an opposite faction ship(combat event) and ,,
-only be available for 2-3 weeks after which will get deleted ? (the ship)
-will have to be tagged so it will be an easier task to be deleted and be killed by others(maybe even get deleted after death?)
-ship will have a 100% powercore and will be locked so it can't be modified
-price will be quite spicy , a moneysink as some may call it
(11-12-2016, 02:38 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ] explained quite well why this should not be taken into account for an actual SRP..

however what if parts could be obtained harder? only during player made events from which parts could be obtained by killing an opposite faction ship(combat event) and ,,
-only be available for 2-3 weeks after which will get deleted ? (the ship)
-will have to be tagged so it will be an easier task to be deleted and be killed by others(maybe even get deleted after death?)
-ship will have a 100% powercore and will be locked so it can't be modified
-price will be quite spicy , a moneysink as some may call it

This isn't about SRPs. This is about ships used by IDs that can use them with 100%-75% set technerf. I refuse to wait to log for an player event, as it would both require me to wait weeks before being able to do something as well as it would be a bit metagamey to always show up when there is an event somewhere. This is also not about hardmoding. Even when people explain their ships, when blued, didn't get destroyed but only heavy damaged or made a emergency cloak, the ships would have lost some parts by getting the parts shot off.

Seriously, I wonder where that "It never happened unless I say so" attitude suddenly comes from. That's not how the server gameplay and the community works.
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't about SRPs.
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]This is about ships used by IDs that can use them with 100%-75% set technerf.
this is exactly what srps are and why they should be limited oops i read it wrong since from the main post i understand something quite different ..

(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to wait to log for an player event, as it would both require me to wait weeks before being able to do something as well as it would be a bit metagamey to always show up when there is an event somewhere
you can sell some parts required for others to be repaired or do something else, buy scraps from other players, maybe even create events yourself or propose some that will last longer (days?)
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Even when people explain their ships, when blued, didn't get destroyed but only heavy damaged or made a emergency cloak, the ships would have lost some parts by getting the parts shot off.
aren't you one of those peoples? i mean would you mind if i delete your ship next time it gets destroyed and let the junkers scrap it?
i'm sure its nothing losing those 500 mils for the ship and another 500 mil for cloak or maybe lower depends on when you bought the cloak or even a jumpdrive so you don't have to spend minutes traveling to a system just to get there when its all over?
(11-12-2016, 03:07 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't about SRPs.
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]This is about ships used by IDs that can use them with 100%-75% set technerf.
this is exactly what srps are and why they should be limited

So if I fly Council tech on Pirate ID (75%) I have a SRP? Cause that's what you are saying...

(11-12-2016, 03:07 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 02:47 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Even when people explain their ships, when blued, didn't get destroyed but only heavy damaged or made a emergency cloak, the ships would have lost some parts by getting the parts shot off.
aren't you one of those peoples? i mean would you mind if i delete your ship next time it gets destroyed and let the junkers scrap it?
i'm sure its nothing losing those 500 mils for the ship and another 500 mil for cloak or maybe lower depends on when you bought the cloak or even a jumpdrive so you don't have to spend minutes traveling to a system just to get there when its all over?

You do realize he never said he wants the ships to be destroyed iRP, he just says that even when the ship is not destroyed, but damaged, there is still scrap to be collected. And I said the same a few posts above.

Why in the bloody hell can't he use blues for RP, when everyone else does it? BHG claim iRP rewards, factions use them in MDs, hell even the Aux cap that got scrapped by players during the Event yesterday used it as a RP thing and caused a BAF ship to be outlawed. Everyone is using blues as RP thing. Why can't he?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7