Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request for changes to the Death Scythe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, my first impression of the death scythe when i saw it on borholm depot was that it looked very cheap and unstylish. However, i temporarily purchased one to carry me across dangerous space and it's grown on me. The actual structure and design of the ship itself is quite impressive amongst the apparent small flare that it has. A style that in my opinion would give the Ravens claw a run for it's money.

However there are two extreme flaws that put most of us off of buying it.

#1 The very ugly camo paint job seems to hide all of that good bodywork that lurks underneath.
#2 The sats are not high enough for it to be ship to be even concidered winning in a PvP fight.

So I request that these two things are fixed, the paint job being changed to somthing a bit less fancy. I may post a sketch, but plain matt black is still a good option.

What do we think?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Will it be replaced ?
I wouldn't complain if the whole model was scrapped and replaced. Not too fond of the style. Nonetheless, it BADLY needs a new texture on it, because... well... YOU DON'T NEED CAMO IN SPACE!:angry:

Also, it sucks. Badly. Turning ain't good enough, its guns are crap, and it doesn't even have a powerplant big enough for a Mini.
Camo on a space ship? RLY? wow!

is there such a thing as intelligent camo for ships? i.e. they take on the colour of the background like a cameleon - so, in kusari they would be blue, but in leeds, brown, and in om7 that nice 'toxic orange' colour?

Possible?
i think for role play purposes i should buy that ship heheheh:P

but yea it should be revised.
[Image: Death_Scythe.png]

As you can see the render is just... really bad
It'd be awesome with a re-skin and a revision of its weapons and shield class. For skin, give it a three-colors-of-primer & rust sort of look. Give it an Eagle plant.

The poor maneuverability stays, though. Considering it has seperate slots for a CD and a Torpedo it needs a drawback.
' Wrote:It'd be awesome with a re-skin and a revision of its weapons and shield class.

The poor maneuverability stays, though. Considering it has seperate slots for a CD and a Torpedo it needs a drawback.

i don't agree with the skin Rudo mentioned but the rest of it i'll sign off on.
We can't alter the skin on this ship. We do not have permission from the author.
Pages: 1 2 3