Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
satarae: never been a big outcast guy. :\

coin: i'll take a look sometime.

swift: eh, not big on import factions. i'll go play the bsg server if i want that. =P

how about the gmg? i know they've got a pretty intricate and involved history. how do you think the leaders of that faction are handling it? i'd expect you'd need a lot of knowhow to run something like the gmg.
hey welcome around~
Welcome aboard the discovery ship, enjoy your flight
Welcome to the server, if you need any help, send me or anyone else here a PM (many people have nothing better to do than help new players:laugh:). Just don't ask for money:P
Welcome to discovery, a pleasure to make your acquaintance

How about Cryer? Interesting history, quasi-legal and unusual diplomacy
*feels ashamed and dirty*
Welcome to Discovery!
' Wrote:satarae: never been a big outcast guy. :\

coin: i'll take a look sometime.

swift: eh, not big on import factions. i'll go play the bsg server if i want that. =P
how about the gmg? i know they've got a pretty intricate and involved history. how do you think the leaders of that faction are handling it? i'd expect you'd need a lot of knowhow to run something like the gmg.

Well, you don't have to join us. But I just have to say I'm sick and tired of everyone calling us imports. It may have started out that way, but it just isn't like that anymore. Since I joined, everyone I saw was always RP. Not once have I noticed an incident. And suffice to say, our RP is still better than many of the factions that no one touches. Of course, it's far from the best as well, I'm not that stuck up to claim that.
I mean damn.

/end rant

I don't mean to be rude by the way. Welcome to the server, and have fun RPing with everyone!
welcome welcome!
have fun and safe flyin out there!
' Wrote:satarae: never been a big outcast guy. :\

Neither have I until recently.
Welcome to disco,

see you in space.
Pages: 1 2 3