Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Arrastra (mining SHF) mkII. Preparation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will post this thread now to not to forget her.
It will be in the next 7 ships.
For now - feel free to share your ideas.
What's wrong with the current one? Didn't know it had to get a replacement, the currently available "to do" list for models doesn't have a line for it.
(11-17-2016, 11:03 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
What's wrong with the current one? Didn't know it had to get a replacement, the currently available "to do" list for models doesn't have a line for it.

"Mining Ship-line revision."
It's on the spreadsheet.
Oh, on Swallow's own list, I see now. At first I looked at the official list, where I couldn't find it, my bad.

It being listed as a priority rating of 1/10 "Artist's decision + Low quality / Inappropriate design" also answers my question, more or less.
Not sure how popular it is, but my first model ever was a Mafic revision attempt. Eventually Arrastra replaced it, but now I am looking at it and I find it rather low quality, and I can actually do better.
I want to finally make a ship that 6 years ago made me want to start modelling.
I actually just bought a Arrastra.

I'm not sure what I will do with it yet, as I hate mining, but I really like the idea of flying an asymmetrical ship. I only wish all it's turrets fired forward.

Please consider keeping it an asymmetrical SHF of some kind when you do the remake.
That was in my mind, yes.
yea if all of its turrets fired forward, it would be extremely effective. plz make this a reality
What i don't understand that why you want screw up so much a good ship like Arrastra... Why you can't just make a new one with different name and all?... Then both ship can stay....
(11-20-2016, 08:46 AM)amethran Wrote: [ -> ]What i don't understand that why you want screw up so much a good ship like Arrastra... Why you can't just make a new one with different name and all?... Then both ship can stay....

For the sake of better quality and just because I can. Don't worry, if you will participate and contribute ideas you will be eventually satisfied.