Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, am back, sort of... a little bit :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi hi...

Erm, sort of a return/apology thread, as opposed to a real "hi I'm new" thread...

Anyways, I had an epic RL summer, days turned into weeks, that turned into months, but it really isn't an excuse for not dropping in to say why, so, I'd like to apoligise to the following in particular (not nescessarily in order Wink )

IMG: Good to see you boys "rocking out" as hard as ever!

Wisp: sad to see it died (especially sorry I wasn't there to play that), but best of luck with the new project!

Gaian Guard: Big congrats on the official status, hope to get pirated for the ecological good soon!

Not to mention everyone else who is cool and much fun here, so big up to all of you...

Anyhow, I'm not looking to join factions at the moment/will not be on forums much, but I'll be playing a bit, so hope to see/get pirated by/pirate some of you in space in the near future!

Of course, I will hope to be able to commit to faction stuff at some point, and looking forward to it, see you in space noobs Wink

Best wishes,

Yak

[PS. if I owe you some RP, hit me up, I'll do my best to make good on it!]
Hey, welcome back Yak.
Boy I missed you.
Are you ready for some Volksfracht [VF] (sun)
Ah you're finally back. Welcome back man.
[Image: Logo1---LogoOnly_zpsf6vsbrln.png]

Of course!

And Venkman, good to see you dude Big Grin

Edit: will need to make the KaninchenExpress again though Sad
Hi yak, nice to see you again :p
Hey hey Clavius... You're a mod?

Should Sairs be mods? How you doing mate? Big Grin
Sairs taking over disco (flex)
Things are going pretty good at the moment and I see for you as well, hit me up on skype when you get some time C:
^^ will do, I'll log Skyp-e in the next couple of days... no headphones for TS3 since I moved house though Sad
i remember you ^.^

welcome back
Pretty sure I remember [*USI*]Salt.Lake[L-E]... dunno why, soz if I pirated you Smile But... I'd do it again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6