Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Algaea Network Communications Uplink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VgT8I6u.png]

BATTLEGROUP ALGAEA UPLINK

Welcome to the Battlegroup Algaea Uplink Node

This uplink serves as a network relay for Battlegroup Algaea's regional operations in the Omicrons. Like the EIDO Uplink, report any information here. If anything of importance is required, note it in the Primary Uplink. If you have any worries or concerns, seek out your Battlegroup's Advisor.

YOUR COMMANDING ADVISOR
Venator Spitz

OBJECTIVES
-Consfiscate, raid and retrieve Alien Materials and other resources of interest.
-Inflict harm against our enemies, such as sabotage, plundering, espionage, raiding.
-Researh, experiment and observe the environment, such as the movement of the Nomads or for any suspicious activities.
-Build up relations with the PRIME AI and establish trade.
[Image: j01lSuO.png]

»INCOMING CONNECTION«

» CONNECTED ID: Dendera "
Nofre-aten-tunen-et" Ankhes

» RANK: Sentinel

»STREAMING DATA«

I began my patrol in Omicron Delta where I came across a peculiar facility that went by the name of Synapse Research Institue. Upon closer inspection on the station, it disallowed any public access to vessels, bearing neutral transponders.

[Image: JLhEFkL.png]

To see if it had any kind of defence grid, I prodded it with some Reavers and saw no reaction to my hostilities. The station lacks shielding, thus, this can only mean it was recently constructed. However, I noticed there was an incoming transport, but it managed to elude my interception. The vessel went by the name of Smells_Like_Tacos.

I do not know who owns this place, but I will investiate further to evaluate if it's a threat or not.

[[ENDING UPLINK]]
[Image: dHdCyN7.png]

»INCOMING CONNECTION«

» CONNECTED ID: Transhumanist Unit 007-775
» RANK: Sentinel

»STREAMING DATA«

Forwarding data from a scheduled routine patrol within Omicron Delta - Kappa at approximately 11:00 SMT. A person of interest was discovered, who of which claims to seek interests with us. It is noted their previous comrade, now identified as Windcaller upon the Shrine of Altair, has made a verbal threat against our benefactors.

»Data Logs

[[ENDING UPLINK]]