Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty Government, People Who Might Get Harmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

The glorious Government! The one, the only, the infamous Liberty Government. I can't wait to... to show you my toy! A toy which gives anyone, with useful hands, a possibility... possibility to become a great threat to the whole Sirius. Among other goals, the disruption of house economy is what I am after. And this toy is a wonderful opportunity to put it into practice.

I left town for a several months to come back to Sirius, and especially to Liberty, with even more ideas. And then I believed that you really need a guy like me and my friends. A bunch of dangerous people to keep you busy. And I surely wouldn't accomplish that without these crazy, chaotic, but professional criminals. The first impact can be said to be successful, as we can see a panic throughout the Liberty, in your eyes and your moves.

Back to the business. You must be curious about my toy. Here you go! This time I'm sure the illustration will say more than just words.

[Image: Jr7o2db.png]

I hope you do understand the potential threat, which is right now in my garage and waiting for the right time to be activated. And it will be surely activated unless you fulfill our demand. I'm not kidding, I'm serious. This is a potential threat to the Government, Traders, Entrepreneurs and anyone who might find themselves deeply touched by activating the "NEMP Bomb".

If you don't know yet, I will tell you little about the bomb. It is a nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb, which can indeed cause enough damage to temporarily disable gates, stations and even jumpholes. And by -useful hands-, I mentioned above, I meant the hands similar to mine. Hah, I always loved playing with bombs, and now it's the time we've gained a momentum. I'm sure your top economists, financiers and everyone who analyzes the house economy will have a vision. A vision of the future of the Economy in case of bomb-activation. Anyway, it's your business now. I let you further analyze the potential harm of this bomb and all mighty-outcomes in case of activation and then decided whether it's worth to pay what we demand, or not.

The demand is half a billion. I'm not kidding! Half a Billion! Send 500 000 000 Million S.C to Tutashkhia account. Also, don't forget to send me a proof on this here channel, a proof that you payed. Simply pay and I will move the bomb far, outside of Liberty, you'll avoid the potential threat and save lots of innocent citizens who might die because of your careless move. And, I almost forget to mention, you have only 72 hours to first realize this threat, analyze the potential outcomes and it's harmfulness for the whole Liberty Economy, Citizens, Government and shortly for the whole Liberty.

Don't say later that I never informed you! And also, don't forget I'm not alone. This is a threat from the whole -bunch-of-insane-shooters, if it can be called so.

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

As I've promised today. Looks like you aren't pretty sure whether believe my threat or not. Here you go, right in front of Manhattan. What a great sight.

Oh... and you have only exactly 43 hours left before I activate the bomb. And be sure, I will do so... if you don't fulfill the demand.

[Image: SA0xla6.png]

[Image: w1MNAc3.png]

A thought that crossed my mind: Mr. Tutashkhia, I think you have made your point, but I also think you may have already realized that Liberty will likely stay true to the "We do not negotiate with terrorists" stance. However, I think you could reconsider.

Offer: Hand over the bomb.
What is in for you?
> You do not become the most-wanted and most-hunted criminal in Sirius (you likely take that as a trophy, though)
> Money. I bet there is a reward for the one who retrieves the device from a known criminal. It's an inofficial channel that allows for allocation of funds that could not be transferred publically, if you understand.

I mean, one way or the other: I'll profit from whichever way you choose. A huge bounty on your head and your ships and your friends? Good! A reward? Also good.

But I think the people in Liberty have earned a chance to avoid the mess that you - without a doubt - will bring upon the House.

Signing off for now. Think about it.

Luisa Game

[Image: 2GUGDF2.png]

Hello beautiful. I could never predict that you, -shining-start-of-Hunters-, would be the first who would reply to my threat.

A thought that crossed my mind: Where the hell is the representative of Government itself. Or it's you, a Bounty Hunter who shoots for money, the main representative of the glorious Republic of Liberty? If it's so, a very poor choice Liberty. Very poor.

You know? I'm a man of my principles. I follow them and never wander away from the road. I think you should have already realized that.

The demand has been made. Now it's your call.

You have only 21 hours left to come up with a rational, right decision.

<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

[Image: uYhV7tk.jpg]

"Tutashkia, hm? Definetly not an unknown name.
So you decided to harm the Republic itself just for.. a rather pathetic amount of money, I am impressed by your lack of understanding the situation.
You will end up as one of the top most-wanted, even criminals will turn against you in order to get the reward. Do you believe this is funny? Trust me it isn't.

Anyways, I suggest that you are unaware of the consequences which might follow this act. You will likely cost Liberty less money than you wish to get, if you even manage to damage their installations with such outdated technology, maybe one or two outposts would suffer serious damage from this but I doubt that Liberty's major trading points or military assets will be harmed in any serious way.

Think about it again, someone might pay enough money for the bombs themselves, you cannot do much with them and just end up as dead man after a few weeks, better sell them off to someone who finds better use for them, right? Trying to blackmail a whole Republic in general is just stupid, stop it before you really harm civilians or yourself more than you could imagine.. well.. if you dare to harm civilians.. consider the Miyasu Kōkaikaisha to fund parts of the upcoming bounty on your head."

Listen to my advice,
Miyasu, S.

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>

Time is over, so shows my timer. You had your chance to sort some kind of -troubles- out, but you preferred staying silent.

What's about those threats toward me in case I activate the bomb. No worries any more. You can start thinking how to put those threats in practice.

I gave you demand, you refused it. I think you can guess it already.

I declare the activation of the NEMP bomb. California Jump Gate is going to be boomed. Enjoy the show!

[Image: w1MNAc3.png]

So you really did it. I can't say I am surprised, however this course of action leaves me curious as of what it will mean in the future. I doubt it is clever to slap a giant into the face like you did, if you are a midget in reality and need a long ladder to reach to the cheek.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Pretty big boom. Sadly my sensors were briefly knocked out, so this is the only picture that I could get. Still, not too bad for something that was described as an outdated weapon.

I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other soon.
Nothing personal, Mr. Tutaskhia.
Just business.

Luisa Game

[Image: 2GUGDF2.png]
||| INCOMING TRANSMISSION |||

SENDER CALLSIGN: ETERNAL SOUL FIRE
RECEIVER CALLSIGN: LIBERTY GOVERNMENT
ENCRYPTION: NONE
Displaying message....

[Image: qOxsEw2.jpg]

I see our plans are working as expected. The bomb has been deployed, and with minimal resistance. For a long time the forces of the Liberty Government have dealt with pirates as just a petty threat.
However, this old form of thought is receding. Our numbers are growing, and powers accelerating. In ways where we do not succeed, we succeed in others.

However, if you are displeased with my petty talk, I think I can oblige. A picture speaks a thousand words, and I have one, just for all of you.

***UPLOADING LIVE FEED***

[Image: rpnDKBz.jpg]

Prepare Liberty. Neither of us can predict the outcome of the event ahead. We can only guess. But
I can assure you of one thing...

Liberty hasn't seen darker days.

||| TRANSMISSION TERMINATED |||

You people. You're boring. You really needed a guy like me and my friends, a group of criminals with some style. A bunch of stylish-criminals to keep you busy.

Mrs.Luisa, I've always admitted your beauty, maybe very soon we'll have a date right in front of that colorful California Jump Gate? It looks really amazing, so it's worth of thinking.

Now back to the most important thing. This was just the beginning. As my friend, Eternal Soul Fire, admitted the first part of the plan is working as expected. What's more our numbers are growing, and powers accelerating. And I'm really proud of these really crazy-dangerous guys flying with me.

As I have admitted above, we've gained a momentum. A momentum to slap a giant into a face like we've already done. But in this case, you should keep slapping, and that's what our next move is. The Government of Liberty has failed at complying the first demand, but we will still give them chance with the second demand.

The thing is, your installation has been bothering me, my friends, and friends of my friends for a long time already. And we have almost never put much effort in dealing with it. But from now if you wish for your base, and I'm talking about the Long Island, to remain as it is you will send Tutashkhia a monthly donation of 150 million credits and remove those mad installations defenses and guns which causes a huge problem to us and our allies in most of cases. Another failure, and you will all see another boom in New York, but this time it will be the Long Island. This time, you have only 24 hours to think about another potential threat. And also, don't forget to send me a proof on this here channel, a proof that you payed.

I'm sure you're not really willing to see another explosion in New York. I'm not a politician, but I'm sure the Government should worry about it.

The infamous Liberty Government. The only one! The glorious one! I've great news. I'm alive,
I know you're happy hearing from me again. I'm back with some news, good or bad, you'll hear soon... very... very soon.

I'll be quick this time. I'm sure, none of you doubt about the possible threat once I bothered myself contacting you again. Be ready, I'm back... back with a big surprise! You will love it.

Expect news from me.

Let the fear spread over the Liberty!

Pages: 1 2