Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: the Admin faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sender beginlala (coteazur administrator)
location ?
ID/IFF secret

incoming transmission

these last days, i have stocked 3 ships in my base to help 3 pilots! These pilots are now free from Gateway, Their ships are always here, and they take to much place in our shipyard.

I ask you about it, because i heard that you have a ship teleporter, it will be very usefull in this case!

i will give you these shiname after answer from you

i don't want to have any contact with the Gateway!

Perhaps could you move these 3 ships for me please

Thanks by advance for your answer

beginlala

com out
[Image: fighting_hornet_yellow_by_medicimania_d8...8xdh34.png]
[Image: squadron300_by_hunorgateway-d8zzij9.png]
[Image: gateway_new3_tbar_by_hunorgateway-dann5il.png]
[Image: the_great_gatsby_b_w_by_hunorgateway-d9t6obr.png]

Greetings,

[#Video Message captured...]
[#Message decoded...]
[#Communication Channel Shared on Gateway Shipping Inc. message channels...]

My name is Alan Shepard...
[Image: tumblr_inline_nyd0g01L6Y1qz9244_500.gif]

...I think you know, the Gateway President and Director of Operations Security. Actualy the Blackwing Squadron leader. So, what we saw there was not so funy. After leaving our faction you brought something with you which is not yours. Consequences are comming...
The ships was squadron ships without any pilot on board so your action is considered violence.
You stole our shared, squadron ships. But calm down monseur, all ship is recovered from your posession, you do not need to ask that team to bring back to us our ships. They can not save you from this situation.
Your missunderstanding is fatal for your next period. We will consider you from now a Hostile individual and we will assign 50.000.000 bounty on your head !

So, we will not wait your answer back, and I can say only thank you, the ships are in perfect condition.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
not needed to use a form to adress you my irrespect!

in first, i'm not afraid
in second, prepare you too, like you said i'm hostile now!
in third, your *compagnie* will see how it's stupid to act like it against me!

to finnish, i regret to have helped you in past bastard *compagnie*

if i find a faction, i will put 50000000 too on your head and 10000000 on each of your transport!

so, you are right not needed to say thank you!

Fortunately we are in a fairplay zone, It is not the insults that I miss, to say all the evil that I think of you!

TERMINATED
Sender beginlala (coteazur administrator)
location ?
ID/IFF secret

incoming transmission

I forgot to say, first of all, what allows you to reply to a communiqué that has not been addressed to you, and then to not answer those who are directly addressed to you. On the other hand, are you a part of the faction of the admins?

it's not flood here!

Terminated
Moved to appropriate section.
hehehe flood. that means I can jump in for no reason

No

EDIT: So who agrees on giving transports BS guns?
Cool
(11-24-2016, 09:20 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]hehehe flood. that means I can jump in for no reason

No

EDIT: So who agrees on giving transports BS guns?

I do Cool
hue

hue hue
hue hue
hue hue

hue,

hue

hue

hue
hue
hue

hue
Either side can hire me for lots of pew directly (sun) I will sit on their sh*t the entire weekend Cool
Pages: 1 2