Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Search and Rescue - Reporting center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZOzzVWy.png]

Search and Rescue

Greetings operatives. I hope everyone received his or her gear. This channel will be used as the main communication hub, reporting center and the link between you and the High Command of the fleet. Good hunting.

~ADM John Sader
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Medium
Origin: 5th HQ - Juneau Shipyard, Alaska
ID: Captain John Armada
Subject: Commanding the SAR

Greetings, High Command and fellow colleagues!

By command of Admiral John Sader, I've been put in charge of the Search and Rescue division.
From now on, any requests, applications and reports will be responded and checked by me.

As well as I will inform you of any operations and emergencies regarding the SAR division.

That's all.

Captain John Armada
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
[Image: PXTJVrk.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Penicillin
Origin: Baltimore Shipyard, New York
ID: Cpt. Vivienne Clark
Subject: SAR Report 1/21/28

This is Captain Clark, reporting.

Naval Hospital Ship Pensacola departed from California after receiving reports of battle at Manhattan. Upon arrival, we began our cleanup operations and began sweeping the area for survivors. Thanks to the defenses at the Capital Defense Grid, not many of our own were lost, and Pensacola recovered relatively few for how large a fight that took place.

Major casualties remained aboard Pensacola for immediate treatment, while minor casualties were dealt with case-by-case. We recovered about six-hundred thirty naval and civilian casualties, with thankfully many of them being simple ejections or escape pods with little injury to personnel within. SAR counted fifty-nine severe and grave casualties that were tended to as best as we could, with considerably more minor injuries, a few lacerations, and a handful of concussions. Most were bruises and burns.
Only twenty-seven pods recovered held personnel who had already passed or had injuries that proved too fatal to tend.

All personnel were transferred to Newark after confirmation that all casualties were picked up. We then departed for Baltimore to restock on medical equipment and supplies.
Operational parameters resulted in an estimated 94% casualty recovery rate.
Pensacola will remain on stand-by for any further emergencies.

For Liberty,

Vivienne Clark
Captain
Fifth Fleet SAR