Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

Hello Hackers. How've you been?

Quite funny, but important things happening in Liberty, isn't it so? Yes, I'm sure you would have already heard about the disabled California-New York Jump Gate. But that's the beginning. Also, I want to claim that my intention has always been the disruption of house economy, which must be in your priorities too. And I'm proud to pronounce that the first move was quite successful. They must have already started realizing the future loses and costs. But that's not something I'm contacting you about. The main part is that, activating the bomb was only the part of the plan.

The main part of the plan is the destruction of the installation they have in New York, right in front of Manhattan Planet. And there's no doubt it's been a huge problem for all of us, with its installation defenses and so on, so it's time to finish it. Yes, you guess it right. I'm talking about the Long Island Station, but sadly with current numbers and without your support I doubt we will be able to success in destructing the Long Island. This should be profitable for you too, because that installation is a problem for you all too. Also, by destructing it, you will have more opportunities and you know better, you'll find great benefits in case of successful attempt, much power to overthrow the Government. That's why I'm contacting you, we'll be in need of any possible allied forces in New York.

Hope to see you all in New York soon.

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

I will try to explain the situation from all possible angles. First, the Government refused to pay half a billion, they rather had a gate blown apart than to pay me 500 Millions, which is a fact of bad governing.Just 500 Millions could solve so many problems they're facing at the moment. I wonder, If a gate is worth more than a human life, how easily will they throw those away? That's the fact that they don't care about their citizens. What's also one of the most important thing is that the installation covers the Manhattan orbit, which would prevent any sort of landing to overthrow the Government. I hope you do understand the benefits of destroying the installation which will be another big slap into the face of the corrupted Government. Another slap to their economy which is also corrupted. But without your support, we won't be able to deal with such a huge installation.

Also, the Maltes Primary fleet needs your plea for assistance with anything more than small craft, that's another reason why I'm contacting you. Without the Maltes Primary fleet it will be really hard to destroy the installation, so inviting them to support with destroying the Installation should be an useful move.

We should get rid of the undemocratic, corrupted Government. But without starting from something, we will never achieve the goal.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Tutashkia,

After our conversation we have contacted National Council directly and Cristina Martelli denied what you have told me. It appears you have tried to mislead me by distorting what you were actually told. As I predicted and explained to you already, Outcasts are not interested in your assault plans. Sending their fleet to the heart of Liberty to besiege a tactically insignificant base orbiting a capital planet would be suicidal and foolish, especially when you consider that Malta is already occupied on two war fronts and entangled in numerous hostile zones. Malta's commitment to this assault is a prerequisite for us to even start considering your proposal. Convince your leaders in the National Council to support you and then we may return to this topic. However, I do believe it is unlikely and you should not waste any more energy on it.

Speaking of your allegiance to Malta inevitably brings me to another issue. Some of my colleagues simply do not trust you as you have changed your colors several times in the past, flying under various flags and sometimes acting hostile towards our allies. This is why I must ask you how strong is your allegiance to the Outcasts? Do you have Malta's recognition as one of their own? Can you present us your credentials? You're bringing chaos to the New York and it suit our interests. However, we need guarantees that our operations will not become a collateral damage. Can you give us such guarantees?

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Nicole. I always liked you, you look beautiful as always.

Mislead? I tried to mislead? Hell no. I will simply quote what Ileanna told me: "We also value the orange treaty and will not support an attack without the Lane Hackers plea for assistance with anything more than small craft. If there's any in the area and the attack progressing I am certain that some of those will come to your assistance. Until then you are on your own." Didn't I tell you the same? All is needed, is your plea. And if you wish to see that Installation destroyed, you should give the plea to the National Council. That's very simple. Also, I can give you my word, that after the operation finishes, you won't see Outcast capital ships in Liberty. Also, I can give you my word, that the Capital ships which are brought in Liberty for the intention of Base Siege, will do no harm to the civilians. The only part, which will get harmed by this operation will be the Liberty Government, Lawfuls and those corrupted people. It's up to you, National Council is a great power for the destruction of the Installation. You invite them, we will have one-hundred times more probability to succeed in the destruction of the installation.

What's about the second part. Time changes. I'm not convincing you to trust me, it's no need. All I'm trying to do is to work together to achieve the goal. On one side, it's beneficial for me, on the other hand it is beneficial for you. It's a law of business. Enemy of your enemy is your friend. Even though we have never had a strong friendship, we can establish it now. Something has to be started once, and it's the right time, I think. What's more, during the last few days, I've been fighting with one or two of your buddies. And as it seems, we can work together quite well, isn't it so? We have the same enemy. So why not, we unite and attack as one force? You have the power we don't have. And we have the power, which is useful for you too.

I do hope, you got what I mean.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Tutashkia,

The base itself presents little strategic or tactical importance to us. It is neither the backbone of the Liberty economy nor it is located in a strategic point where it could interfere with our operations. While naturally a news about its destruction would be for us a happy one, it is not a goal we are inclined to dedicate any resources for. Potential gains do not warrant taking the risk and costs associated with a siege operation. That is why we will not actively support such operation nor ask National Council for help with regard to it. Period.

At the same time if you want to take these risks yourself, we are inclined to give you a two week window of opportunity during which you may try to amass whatever support you can within Maltese Secondary Fleet and try your luck. The only condition is that you will officially swear allegiance to the Orange Treaty. This means among others that your Outcast wings will not conduct piracy in Liberty unless accompanied by Lane Hackers or Liberty Rogues and that you will withdraw all capital ships from Liberty after the siege has ended or the window for operation has closed. If you are in Liberty truly only to fight it should not be a problem for you.

I await your response.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Hello beautiful.

Everything are clear.

I'm a bit disappointed, to be honest. I hate being refused, but at least I got something good from you. Thank you for the two week window.

I'm sure you'll hear our names in the news very soon.

We can still establish a better relationship. If you need any kind of help, me or my friends are able to do, call me.