Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland VHF/Bomber Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. A while back I made this Rheinland VHF/Bomber ship (I made it as a RH ship but that is irrelevant now). And today I thought, that I showcase it here, maybe it can be used in the mod.

[Image: 7XPVDYmm.png]

3D Views:

VHF variant - p3d
Bomber variant - Sketchfab
Mmh. In my opinion, it looks like a freighter manufactured by Hessians or LWB. I doubt that Rheinland needs a third bomber, so I'd rather go ahead with a Rheinland unlawful freighter at this one.

But it looks cool, yes!
:
Thanks. Hmm a freighter, I never thought about it this way, but yes it is not small. Somehow I like to make my ships a bit bigger than the classic vanilla fighter sizes.
Size comparison with Valkyrie:
[Image: 2iOHMdNm.png]
Aha, so that's what I've seen on DA.
(11-27-2016, 04:35 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, so that's what I've seen on DA.

Yes. Well I have a bunch of more ships, but never really tried to post them or suggest them to discovery...
I'd second the freighter thing, as it's deffinately way too big for a bomber Big Grin Maybe a small gunship or something ? :O
[Image: placeholder1_by_rhulaner-dapzdfn.png]

There is something wrong there. The only bugged thing I found, by the way. ;3
Freighter/H E A V Y Bomber/SHF.

VHF, it's too fat. It's like calling an Clydesdale a Shetland.
(11-28-2016, 09:51 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]There is something wrong there. The only bugged thing I found, by the way. ;3

Oh, my mistake. That looks like accidentally deleted polygons. Easy to correct. *Fixed now.*

I think the ship is not suitable for a gunship...the gunship turret meshes are too big...but the ship can be resized...the cockpit has not transparent parts so that is not a problem. Anyway, my point with this thread was that, I have this ship laying on my drive modeled, textured, without surs but finished, to my knowledge not used in any mod right now, and maybe it can have an usage of any kind here.
Both models look cool. It would be interesting if you'd want to build a whole line of ships (LF, HF, VHF) based on these two models.
As they are now, I think they can fit the SHF/bomber and freighter slots. Or freighter and small transport.
Pages: 1 2