Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Geoff's Dev work: Getting side tracked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I personally like this idea, but it would be really noticeable (giant missile from the sky, after all.)

This would look great for planetary battles (Get me a bunch of caps at Tomioka and flattop each other. :p)
Giv vertical missiles. I want a klaxon for when it fires too. I will be the space submarine missile platform.
{Project Update: Vertical Missile Launcher} Video updated, sound updated along with improved notes on how to use the Missiles
Nice job. At first I thought the idea is a bit weird, as that kind of weapon is more something for, well, planetary combats, where you have no z-axis - like, you could simply roll your cap to have the things heading direclty at the enemy with an even longer range. However, the way they are, they hit the enemy with an interesting delay. You could send out the first barrage, then roll your ship to give it a broadside with directly aiming rockets. If the capital ship rolls fast enough, you could also have the first strike coming from above and the second from below. Would be crucial in bigger capital fights.

I still want the bebeep.
Do it. Genuine artillery guns are few and far between, and it's an interesting thing for space combat.

Edit: Shut up Geoff, I can dream. ;_;
I could spend the free time i have and yank my wang in bed for the next month...
Or at least be somewhat productive at 4:30 AM. (I can also see some faces missing, i know.)

So anyway, I'm experimenting with 3DS Max.
[Image: tVeadOF.gif]

Link to p3d.in
what is this geoff?
New engines for snubs <3
Finally! An elastic space sphincter!

Keep up the good job, so there are more people we can annoy about models. ;3

Is this a vertical pew pew missile launcher?
(07-04-2017, 06:40 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]what is this geoff?

geoff calls this one "the american experience" after he was traumatised by being unable to remove plastic
(07-04-2017, 06:40 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]what is this geoff?
err, as far as I remember, you travel from the largest ring to the smallest
something along the lines of acceleration rings which forces your ship through a portal/wormhole thats found on the smallest point (where the extended emitters are at the smallest ring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4