Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Geoff's Dev work: Getting side tracked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BDM Engines (HNP series)

Wow I haven't posted here in a while. These were long overdue, while not as visually flashy as the other types. I mostly relied on a sound file I made a while ago to be the distinctive feature of this engine. Lots of role play went into this so I'm glad some real progress got to it. ALE for me was quite the learning experience... Painful though.

BDM Engines (HNP Series) Update

Not content on it being just a colour swap from the original Rheinland engines, decided to take an extended crash course on ALE files. Switched some textures around and messed with some other variables. I think it turned out pretty well.

I don’t see why these shouldn’t be in the mod.

Awesome work.
Put 'em in, folks. It's gorgeous!
Looks wicked, Geoff. Hope we can get these in-game :0
+1 from me.
*Grabby hands!*

Will these be available legally in Rheinland to interested civilians? Pleeeaaase?
(08-30-2018, 01:37 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]*Grabby hands!*

Will these be available legally in Rheinland to interested civilians? Pleeeaaase?

I'm uhh- leaning towards restricting to BDM for a short while before we open it upto the rest of the MND after some roleplay for larger production. Its a restricted technology as far as the roleplay goes which will probably have it fall under FR6, so if you're caught with it. We'd probably have to shoot you :S

But in the future, who knows? Right now its restricted because of the Story-Dev input on the mass usage of DT-fuel based engines. So thats why they're planned to stay within a restricted market for now.
Looks like someone put alot of mint into it.

Jokes aside, the engines are neat. Gieb.
I'm A-OK with a "perhaps eventually" answer. I love seeing new engine designs, especially ones with new sound effects! Very pretty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4