Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Table issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: placeholder1_by_rhulaner-dapzwxj.png]

Can I somehow define how big in width the cells have to be? Like, looks a bit shi-tty with the second and the fourth cells squeazed like Tal Ravis here:

[Image: CLBAQuV.png]
With how tables are implemented now, no.

:
Or, rather, "not without some extremely dodgy content editing". Such would probably mess up the look of your post on monitors other than the one you designed it it on. So, the short answer is "no".

This is fixable but it's not my job to come up with a solution /shrug.
Sad. Managed to do it another way, however. Smile
...for future reference...how?
[Image: gjzhkfkjtghf_by_rhulaner-daq013o.png]

Right now, it looks like this, basically a second table direcly below the first one, but with only one cell, where I put the large text. Has something of card, and I like it.

Alternatively, you could also screenshot the cell the way you want it before adding the cell with the large text and have the smaller cell texts as image, however that way you can't include links (or you have the entire picture as a link)
Quote:Alternatively, you could also screenshot the cell the way you want it before adding the cell with the large text and have the smaller cell texts as image, however that way you can't include links (or you have the entire picture as a link)

You're reported to Internet mafia.
no u
(11-28-2016, 04:24 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]no u

No u.

I dont know how to fix table because I dont know how table.
(11-28-2016, 03:12 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ][Image: placeholder1_by_rhulaner-dapzwxj.png]

Can I somehow define how big in width the cells have to be? Like, looks a bit shi-tty with the second and the fourth cells squeazed like Tal Ravis here:

[Image: CLBAQuV.png]

Break the text within the third cell like this:

IMAGE NAME Rheinland ships are generally known for their power and
reliability, more so than their agility. However, of late the
newer versions of the Banshee and Valkyrie have been
adding more of that power and reliability to their engines.
Both ships are using better, lighter metals that are stronger
then others, so the naval ship builders can get away with putting
less thickness onto the frames.
ACCESS
Oh, that works as well. Nice tip, thanks!
Pages: 1 2