Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG/Core Gunboat ORCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
====================
Type: Ship Stats /
Bug: The Orca at Durban station Omicron Rho system has wrong numbers on its stats and it has changed name to Pelco. Wiki states gunboat stats but the pelco has VHF stats but still cost 39 mill credits.
It has the Orca´s shape though.
Thx in advance.
====================
The -Orca- now has two deviations. The Orca for BHG and the Pelco for the Core for RP reasons. So it's not a bug.

And the wiki is really outdated, so not everything there is coordinated with the updates.
(11-28-2016, 08:54 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]The -Orca- now has two deviations. The Orca for BHG and the Pelco for the Core for RP reasons. So it's not a bug.

And the wiki is really outdated, so not everything there is coordinated with the updates.

Ohgod thank you and please help me! Where do i buy the BHG Orca? i cannot find any information at all anywhere where to buy it. please tell me.
(11-28-2016, 08:59 PM)Haulerman Wrote: [ -> ]Ohgod thank you and please help me! Where do i buy the BHG Orca? i cannot find any information at all anywhere where to buy it. please tell me.

Download FLStat, and you can search see all the sellpoints for, well, everything ingame once you have it pointed to the correct directory. I'm not at home, so can't check at the moment.

I think this is the correct place to pull it from: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=136103
(11-28-2016, 09:04 PM)Yeggito Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2016, 08:59 PM)Haulerman Wrote: [ -> ]Ohgod thank you and please help me! Where do i buy the BHG Orca? i cannot find any information at all anywhere where to buy it. please tell me.

Download FLStat, and you can search see all the sellpoints for, well, everything ingame once you have it pointed to the correct directory. I'm not at home, so can't check at the moment.

I think this is the correct place to pull it from: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=136103

Thank you all that replied.
I will try this and hopefully learn new ways of finding Smile
Best regards: Haulerman