Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Heavy decision 4.0 Decide Harder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title copyright

Good day, fellow peepers.
With the holidays approaching fast, there are a few things we need to do before the new year hits, and that includes some early presents for some and distributing coal to others. Most of these will come as no surprise to anyone, we hope.

The following vote results have been applied:

- Your probation has been successful, your access to the forums has been restored in full.

- Your access to the server has been restored and your forum account has been the standard probation for the following months. Welcome back and play nice.

and - We reviewed your forum activity since the probation and found too little material to base our vote on. Your probation remains in place, but you are welcome to post an appeal in the Player Request section at any time.

- We are not really seeing any notable improvement when it comes to your ingame behavior and due to some of the recent complaints about it, we have decided that perhaps you will benefit from keeping to the roleplay section for a while longer.

- The vote was pretty much conclusive. You do not really seem to understand what a purpose of a ban is. Just because you count down the days until it ends, it does not guarantee an automatic unbanning and your overall entitled attitude towards this line of thought wasn't helping either. The fact that you used alts (and other members) to post on the forums soon after the ban happened would have extended your punishment automatically. Your ban remains.

The staff wishes you all a happy upcoming holiday and hope that you keep to theme of it and do not generate too many reports.
Congratulations .. It's good to see you back mate, and i wish you all the good luck Smile
Congratulations .. If the admins says that your ingame behavior improved, then i am happy for you and all the good luck for you too

The rest, No comment lol Smile and good luck
I know I'm probably not the one that should be posting this post given I obviously have to watch my actions quite a bit, but I can't just let the decision on Lyth slide without saying something. So if this comes off as extremely hostile or something along those lines I'm sorry.

Before you read this was made by ME and no one else.

Regarding Lyth's ban, while the rules are obviously the rules and circumventing isn't allowed. The argument of him using other members to circumvent his ban and make posts (which were only inrp ones) is really bad argument.

You banned Lyth at the time when Core| needed him most, the oorp alliances between the zoners, IMG, Corsairs, House militaries, and the SCRA all stacked against him over the drama that revolved around the FP 11 fiasco had Lyth pretty much going day in and day out to make sure his faction was held together. Even after the fiasco there was no one else in the faction as dedicated as he was. On top of that, he was banned at the same time a group of people stole the Core shared accounts took the money off of them (which we still don't have lol) and even went as far as to make what would've been our SRP'd bret dessie into a sea serpent. People went THIS far to get at the Core because they didn't like the faction. I only see one of them banned. With Lyth gone during all of this Core was pretty much dead, NO one else could've filled his shoes and NO one else had the motivation he had to lead the faction. Even Implosion was sort of counting on Lyth coming back from what I've read on Skype. Just because I took the title of leader doesn't mean I was in any way shape or form as up to the task with leading the faction as Lyth was. Someone needed to make all those comms to other factions and still make the decisions regarding the faction. If Lyth hadn't of done so after his ban Core would've been completely dead altogether. But hey, who doesn't hate the Core right?

In short taking away the only person motivated to do anything with the faction then blaming him for trying to keep the faction he holds dear alive because of some unjust ban with close to no legitimate evidence? Can you seriously go and use the argument of him doing that? Because like I said if he hadn't of bothered to stick with it, the faction would be completely dead.

Like I said 6 months ago, a probation should've been in order if anything. That's what most of the "evidence" was, oorp posts on the forums. An outright ingame and forum ban for the only person holding Core as a faction together is unjust.
(12-08-2016, 03:32 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]FP 11 fiasco

I was waiting to see the Zoners blamed Lynths Ban, If you'll excuse me someone owes me 100 mil
(12-08-2016, 03:32 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]You banned Lyth at the time when Core| needed him most, the oorp alliances between the zoners, IMG, Corsairs, House militaries, and the SCRA all stacked against him over the drama that revolved around the FP 11 fiasco had Lyth pretty much going day in and day out to make sure his faction was held together. Even after the fiasco there was no one else in the faction as dedicated as he was.
-Truncated so it's not a massive quote

Just so we're on the same page here, the ban you mention is the following: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...=Lythrilux
It was a forum ban that was extended for evasion. His ingame access wasn't restricted at the time.
> unbanned
>First post, Comm channel for Xenos

I like where this is going. Us extreme nationalist terrorists need love.
:p
(12-08-2016, 03:56 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2016, 03:32 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]You banned Lyth at the time when Core| needed him most, the oorp alliances between the zoners, IMG, Corsairs, House militaries, and the SCRA all stacked against him over the drama that revolved around the FP 11 fiasco had Lyth pretty much going day in and day out to make sure his faction was held together. Even after the fiasco there was no one else in the faction as dedicated as he was.
-Truncated so it's not a massive quote

Just so we're on the same page here, the ban you mention is the following: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...=Lythrilux
It was a forum ban that was extended for evasion. His ingame access wasn't restricted at the time.

Im talking about the heavy desicion ban, that forum ban happend earlier.

Can you -not- reignite the heavy decision ban drama?
Y'know, because I got an headache in reading that stuff.
Thanks ;3
~Zyl