Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Joining RHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was an infant, when left in a capsule to drift in space. After a while a group of ships tractored me in and brought me to their base, fed me, clothed me and then started teaching me their way. Years passed and i become a young boy, i had military lessons, dogfights, and simulations on fighting, dodging and flying snub ships. Later i discovered i was found in Dresden and brought to Vogtland by two passing Hessians. I went to discover my parents of Kruger origin and didnt want a child to care for.....sadly they left me in space. I met lots of Hessian families during my training childhood years who took me as their own child. I joined their ranks of getting supplies for the Hessian movement. It was time for me to give something back to the good Hessian people that saved me 20 years ago. In the next year or pillaging and looting the Rheinland military, Dauman and ESPECIALLY Kruger, a RHA convoy stopped me and informed that my cause is just and there is a better way. A military way for people with a goal. I was sold and i know that i will serve the army of my saviours well. I thank Odin every day for meeting the Hessian people.

Forever in your debt.

Pilot Stryx
Gotta sign up here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19176

Make a reply with the following:

Full name and origin
Short biography
Prior flight experience
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
//Your timezone (for informational purposes)

Hope that helps Wink

~Lightsy
Ivan Katusic

Born 745 A. S. Mother and father of Kruger. Left to die in space, but saved by Hessians, trained by them, and lived by their code from then on.

Flight exp:

Have about 50 hours in Odin, about 30 in Loki - prefer close combat, mine dropping, good dogfighter.
Flew Bnose gb, average turret steering
A very good Transport fighter, good turret steering

Skype coming soon

UTC +01:00 timezone
You misunderstand. You have to read this post and then reply in that thread.

Copy this:

Full name and origin
Short biography
Prior flight experience
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
//Your timezone (for informational purposes)

Click this:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...#pid379895

Click new reply, then paste and answer, then submit reply.