Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Money Disappeared Upon Equipment Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought 2 Mortars on the RHB-Hvannadalshnukur on Wolfsburg Shipyard in Omega-54. The purchase succeeded, but then the server kicked me. When I logged back on, I had 0$ in supply, albeit both Mortars were still there. I had about 31 million before the purchase, while the price of a Mortar is a bit less than 11 million. I am not in Bastille. Hopefully this only happens very rarely?
It's the new moneysink! Big Grin
You lose money randomly?
Just joking, ofc.
(12-10-2016, 10:12 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I bought 2 Mortars on the RHB-Hvannadalshnukur on Wolfsburg Shipyard in Omega-54. The purchase succeeded, but then the server kicked me. When I logged back on, I had 0$ in supply, albeit both Mortars were still there. I had about 31 million before the purchase, while the price of a Mortar is a bit less than 11 million. I am not in Bastille. Hopefully this only happens very rarely?

Last time i had that issue I moved the ship onto another account and all the funds reappeared