Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Free cash for Repair Guns part2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.
Before i was post here about free cash for repair guns, now it will be part 2 + bug.
I have crashed Cerberus Turret on my Ranseur, when i try to repair it, cost for repair have negative status(look screenshots)
I repair it, and get a free money... But, when i try to undock - game kick me, with possible cheating. And when i Log in game, my Ranseur spawn in space with brocken Turret.
Please help me. Name MNS-Aegis
Screens: http://imgur.com/a/TsIPo
sell the damaged one that claim they need repairing and buy new ones,
only thing i can think of trying before asking for dev/admin help
(12-11-2016, 02:10 AM)Commander ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]sell the damaged one that claim they need repairing and buy new ones,

Brocken Cerb cost 5,5 millions, normal 1,1. When i sold it and try to undock - i have kick for cheating. Normal answer?
not what i thought would happen, something has bugged that ship/weapons ect,
i would stop using it at all until an a admin or dev can have a look at it,
if you keep trying to log it and keep getting kicked for cheating the server will auto ban that account
(12-11-2016, 02:42 AM)Gabriel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2016, 02:10 AM)Commander ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]sell the damaged one that claim they need repairing and buy new ones,

Brocken Cerb cost 5,5 millions, normal 1,1. When i sold it and try to undock - i have kick for cheating. Normal answer?

The weapon is bugged, I've had the same error and the reason your getting kicked is because you trigged the anticheat system. The only thing you can do in this case is ask an admin to remove the bugged weapons and replace them with new ones, else if you do anything else with the char, you might accidentally ban the account