Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. My name is Greg. My handle/ship name in space sims etc is usually Warhammer.

I used to play Freelancer years ago and played as a member/guild leader/admin on several mod servers. Stopped and moved on to other things but had always missed this game and SFC (Star Fleet Command) as I always figured these were two of the best.

Always played on mod servers that ran Cap ships as I have always loved flying the big boats. I usually tend to join lawful military guilds and tend to create an alt pirate toon for those days when you just wanna be naughty.

Whilst looking into Star Citizen I found out that Freelancer was still alive and about the Freelancer Discovery Mod. Bless all you guys for having kept this game running.

I look forwarded to meeting and playing with all of you. Look forward to being toasted by many of you as I am rusty as heck and the relearning curve is proving slow and wide.

Cheers all.
Greg Galiztin
Welcome to the server, Greg! ^.^

Yes the learning curve is quite hard, but dont get discouraged.
Have fun!!

For practicing pvp you, you can try going to Connecticut
/conn on a base and launch
/return on the main base and launch to return

Remember Conn rules tough

Good luck, pilot!
Thank you mate.

I have a prob. I was having some stability issues and reinstalled the game but when I returned my character had been deleted. Is there any way to have the character recovered?

Greg
Ignore last msg. Found my character.

Cheers
Greg
Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl
Hi,

I goofed. The loss of the server over the weekend had me confused and I had taught it was a prob on my end so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Once it had reinstalled I tried launching but naturally could not as the game was still down.

Today I realised the game was back up and tried to log in. I forgot to key in my old ID and used the default ID. When I reached the server page I realised my mistake but it was too late. I seem to have lost my characters as all servers now sya I have never logged onto any of them.

Is there a way to fix this or should I just restart from scratch? It's not really a big deal restarting. It will just be painful having to redo all the mapping that I had managed to get done.

PS: I dont actually see the official Discovery server. I see all the others. Am I missing something?

Greg / Warhammer
Server is down during last weekend and still not online yet.
OIC,

OK thx mate.

Greg
Welcome to the Disco Gregg! **Insert party light here**