Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Leave of absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am taking a break and i am not sure for how long. I lost lots of passion and interest for the game specially with the current persistent error, bugs and game mechanics abuse. My fun here is about 25% PvP and 75% RP specially the POBs role play which is my favorite fun and since the POB plugin crashed and not working anymore, also since that if it work, it still have the same horrible problems and errors and bugs, also since the factions balance is horrible and always ends in ooRP issues because people are in 2 opposite factions in the same space and abuse it to a certain point that is killing my passion here, then i find myself doing nothing with the game for the past week. I lost the confident about fixing this problem and i think it's some kind of an end for me here. In fact, i am not sure if i will be back, so good luck to you all and i wish you lots of fun.

Best regards,
Bye...
Icanhazurstuph?
No smegging way Xenon.
I always took you for a bigger man than that to let the passion killers get to you,
and i should know right or are you gonna prove me wrong? i doubt it matey.
Don't wish us luck & fun now you're taking some of that away with you, just
piss on the wound's, that'll clean them up quick enough skipper.

100m say's you'll be back before the new year...Any takers you wimps?
Don't leave Xenon, you are a great person and I like your roleplay plus your PoB's.
Even if it's not easy here, don't give up.
Ode
Cya.
First of all, thank you and for your kind words Smile - i appreciate your nice feelings
Since bases are back, then i am back so fast lol
There are still many problems here repelling me from playing, but at least my favorite fun is back Smile Kudos to and
I will be somehow active again, but no sure if i can be as active as like before
Thanks for that - cheers
Welcome back