Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jettison All Cargo command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way we can create a jettison cargo command? It is pretty cumbersome currently and when you want to drop your cargo into the vacuum, more so if you have more than one type of cargo.. Especially when you are racing to not get caught with some kind of, not so, legal cargo. There should be a blow the cargo hatch and let everything out into space, or a destroy cargo command.

I assume it's possible because the mining plugin does something similar just in reverse.

Thoughts?
Maybe. I would like it if it could throw it out one at a time really fast so you could make a stream of Toxic waste :p

IDK I would like it sometimes. Maybe have it hotkeyable for things like bulk mining.
Please!!!
Maybe.

If we had a FLhook dev xd
I asked same someone yesterday if some shortcut exist. It is usefull for miners in freighters
Oh Yeah!!! long time ago Im requesting this!!... but dont need actually create a new comand... just convert that useless Suicide key bind into Jettison all cargo would be good ehehehe. This will help a lot to miners who collect loots for haulers!

+1
I went looking for the functions necessary to cause cargo to be jettisoned... It seem we have this option disabled by default (and probably on the main disco server), but the code for the LootDisconnectingPlayers option in playercntl appears to pretty much achieve what we want, using the HkRemoveCargo and Server.MineAsteroid functions to simulate a jettison: https://github.com/zibbizor/FLHook/blob/...#L138-L159

I haven't tested this yet.
As somebody very new to Discovery, I will say having to stop mining every thirty seconds to click jettison is extremely tedious. If what Alex is saying can be done, then that would be absolutely fantastic.
I stuck some of that code into a new command, turns out it also jettisons ammo and bats/bots etc. :/
Will need to look into this some more.
Pages: 1 2